March 1, 2021

Future Luke pov;
It's the month after Valentine's Day, the month I got my girlfriend/ childhood friend Mia pregnant. Mom found out and well it didn't end well.

Past Luke pov;
I was hanging out with Mia. Me and her was just cuddling on my bed. You see last month on valentines, I got Mia pregnant. Her family knows and they are happy that it was me, not some other guy. But they did say I have to work, so that's what I did. I work with Mia's father. I'm happy with how things are except that my parents don't know. But that's a good thing unitl mom found. I hear her screaming downstairs for my name, so me and Mia went downstairs to see what was going on.
"There the fuck you are," Mom said.
"You need me ma'am," I said to her.
"Yes I do, I found your girlfriend is pregnat," Mom said to me angrily.
"I did so what," I said talking back to her.
"You don't talked to me like that," Mom said then she punches me in the stomach.
"I'm kicking you, you whore," Mom said as dad just walked in.
"What's going on here," Dad said as he look at me and saw that I was in pain.
"He got her pregnat," Mom said with a smile.
"So," Dad said with a proud face.
"SO YOU DON'T CARE THAT HE GOT HER PREGNANT," Mom shout.
"I do care, but I'm going to be a grandpaw," Dad said with a proud and smiling face.
"I want a divorce," Mom said.
"Fine by me cause you are getting kicked out not him, you abusive bitch," Dad said and look at me.
I smile and felt freedom for the first time in my life.

Third person pov;
30 minutes later

Past Luke pov;
Mom left and it was just me, dad, and Mia.
Dad called Mia parents and let them know what was going on and they were just happy that Mia and the baby was safe. Now I can finally be me without worring being beating everyday. All I have to worry about is my family.

Future Luke pov;
A week later mom was arrested for child abuse and neglecting a childs well being. After some months dad wanted to try dating a guy and it work out pretty good actaully. As for me and Mia we were happy as can be because we were having a child.