Prologue

"Maria" Leo said as he was looking for his wife.

"I'm about to head into the twins nursery" she answered back.

"Oh how is my little princess doing?" He questioned.

"That's why I'm going in there silly!" Maria laughed as she opened the door.

"Leooooo" she said turning to her husband.

"What?" He said.

"Where are you hiding Cassi."

"What do you mean?" He said.

"She's not in her so you must've taken her." Maria said starting to get serious.

"What did you say" Leo asked

"Leo, tell me you have her" Mari said starting to panic.

"Love, I haven't seen her since last night" Leo asked worried for his princess.

As this answer Maria started crying into Leo's shoulder while Leo brought some of his best most trusted men in.

"Boss" one of the men said.

"Where is she" he said his aura cold

"One of the men is gone and he's left no trace" one of the other men said.

"WHAT! No no no no no no my only daughter no no no no" he kept on saying over and over again while Maria just started balling her eyes out.

After hearing there mothers cry's the kids came running into the nursery.

"What's wrong Mumma?" Grayson said ready to kill anyone who mad his mum cry.

"Uhm your sister has left for a little bit that's all" Maria said trying to explain it in the simplest way since they were still only little.

"Oh when will she come back?" Donatello said.

"Hopefully ver very soon buddy" Leo said as he finally realised all the kids were here.

"Oh" was all they said.

_._._._.
A/n

Sorry besties for the short chapter but I just had to get that out of the way so I could start writing the actual book.

#sorryimawesomeactuwllynoimnot
#howdoesitfeeltohqveacoolauthor
#whereiscassiebestie
#andioop