March 2nd, 2022

Gwen woke up to someone calling her. It was her mom. She picked up and answered. 

"Hello? Mom?" 

"There you are sweetie. How is your trip so far?" She told her mom about the trip so her mom wouldn't bother her. Guess she didn't get the message. 

"It's fine mom but I have to go. I gotta get ready." 

"Oh okay, have fun sweetie but not too much fun" Gwen ended the call and fake gagged. Her mom always wanted Gwen to get pregnant. She once told Nick to make sure she 'gets some grandkids'. Needless to say, she doesn't really talk to her mom. Gwen got up and went to get ready for the day. Gwen picks out a black corset top and some medium wash jean shorts. She then puts on her colorblock windbreaker. She looked at her outfit and took a few pictures for herself. She walked into the kitchen to see if there were still some snacks left. She saw a granola bar and a pack of gummies. She grabbed the gummies and went over to the couch. She sat down and ate the gummies. She looked on Twitter to see many people tagging her in fanart and edits of her. She liked a couple of edits and retweeted some fanart then closed her phone. She heard some footsteps come down the hall and she looked up to see Blake. 

"Oh, good morning" Blake said, with a yawn. "How are you already ready for today?"

"I don't know. I just woke up and got ready cause I wanted to" Blake walked over and sat down next to Gwen. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. Gwen opened her camera and took some photos of them. Blake smiled and stretched his arm on her shoulders. Gwen leaned into him and laid her head on his shoulder. Gwen opens TikTok and scrolled for a bit till there are more footsteps. She looked up to see Nick with his camera.

"Good morning Nick" Gwen said. Nick looked at her confused and Gwen realizes she's still laying on Blake. She got up quickly and walked over to Nick.

"Morning, wanna help me wake up Tanner and Larry?" Nick asked. Gwen nodded and turned to Blake.

"You wanna help?" Gwen asked. Blake nodded and walked over to them. The two boys decided that they will play military morning trumpets on the speaker and someone would yell at them to get up. Blake and Nick walk into Larry and Tanner's room. Nick held the speaker and Blake stood next to him, ready to yell. The music started and Blake yelled. 

"Get up solider!" Tanner sat up and looked at Blake confused. "You've been sleeping all day private! Stand up and pull down your pants!" Larry throws a pillow at Blake who is laughing with Nick. Nick turns off the speaker and Gwen hears the door open. She turns to see Isaac rubbing his eyes. 

"Why the fuck are you guys so loud?" He said with a groan. Nick, Gwen and Blake all left the room for Tanner to get ready. Larry went into the bathroom to get ready while Tanner was in the room. Gwen sat on the couch while Nick, Isaac and Blake kept bothering Tanner. Isaac walked into the living room after getting ready and sat down. He looked at his phone and spoke up as Nick walked into the room. 

"PulseFire should be coming over again today" Nick nodded and stopped filming to get ready for the day. Gwen sat there as the rest of the boys talked about today. The plan seemed to be that we're going to OTK offices and then just chilling out at the Air BnB. Blake sat down next to Gwen and looked at her phone screen. 

"You really that obsessed with yourself that you gotta look at fanart of you?" Gwen chuckled. 

"Yes, I just like to look at myself." Blake chuckled and went on his phone. PulseFire showed up and everyone went to the table to film a little bit for Nick's vlog. Gwen thought to herself for a second and what had happened this morning. Blake wrapped his arm around her. He seemed so comfortable doing that. Like it was nautral for him and her to do that. Gwen really liked it. She didn't hate it. If anything, she hated when Nick showed up cause she had to stop cuddling with Blake. She snapped out of it when Nick sat down next to Gwen.