𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗬

・┈ ͙͘͡★ ﹕┆forbidden alchemy⋆.˚

⟢⟢⟢

⤷ ⋆。‧ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 002 ]

⤷ ⋆。‧ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 002 ] ␥

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐘. "So what are you guys like, street performers or something?" A juice tender asked.

Ed spit out his drink at the man's question.

"Seriously, do we look like street performers to you?" Replying with his own question. "Yes, that's why I asked."

Setting the cup down he leaped off his stool. "Let's go Al, [y/n]." You two stand up ready to leave with Ed.

Al's head hitting the top of the booth knocked the radio from the top breaking it into pieces when it hit the ground. Hey! Easy I didn't mean nothing by it!"

The bartender exclaimed, leaning over the counter. "Sorry accident. We'll fix it." You raised your hand in apology with a grin. "Hows that? It's smashed to hell."

"Watch and learn gramps." Using a piece of chalk Alphonse drew a transmutation circle around the broken radio. "Okay, here it goes."

A crowd of people gathered around.

Crossing his arms in an 'X' a bright blue light came from the circle, clearing with slight smoke the radio was fixed.

"There, see how's that?" ed asked, pointing down at the fixed object. "Amazing, it's a miracle. You've been touched by the sun god. Just like father cornello."

"Touched by who, now?" The blonde flattered. "It's not a miracle, it's alchemy!" Al stated. "Oh so you three are alchemists, right I've heard of them."

"Us three? Oh! I can't do alchemy." [y/n] spoke. "But you're still an alchemist?" The same man questioned. "Yep! Watch!"

Pulling out a golden key, a green symbol engraved onto it. "Open gate of the heavenly scales: Libra!"

A woman with dark hair tied in an ox horn style appeared.

Her attire resembles a belly dancer's, consisting of a frilled and striped bikini top along with a patterned loincloth sporting pom-poms at the waist.

Wearing numerous bangles on her arms and legs, and her neck is also concealed by a thick necklace.