PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I turned my gaze around the bar. The music, the beer, the people, girls? tsk! I chuckled when i saw most women are staring at me. I don't care what they look like, what's their outfit or anything, they pissing me off. 

I stood up and moved to the  VIP table that where i supposed to be. In a minute nakita ko nang papalapit ang dalawa kong kapatid especially the face of Nigo which annoyed me the most.

He's smiling like an idiot.

"Anong ganap?"    Nigo asked and he sat on. He sarcastically laughed when he saw our problematic faces.   

"Wews! What's with that face huh?! Are you both really a Guevarra?"

Ngumiwi ako at mabilis naman na tinungga ni Vinho ang alak na nasa baso ko. I don't know what happened to his lovelife, though I was doubting if he have a girlfriend already.

I look at him in a bad way dahil mauubos na n'ya ang alak na binayaran ko pero pinagtaasan n'ya lang ako ng kilay.  " What? I'll send you the payment, drop the price."

I shooked my head and give him all the tequila wholeheartedly.

" Wow! saan 'yung akin? So unfair kung si Vinho lang bigyan mo, d'ba?"   Nigo complained, like a child.

I shooked my head, hindi s'ya pinansin.

"Nakakatampo kana, Kuya!"

" You own this fucking bar! Idiot. And what the heck did you call me?" Kunot noo kung tanong.

He smiled na kinainis ko. "Kuya?.."   And then he laughed ng makita ang napipikon kung mukha.

" Well.. "   He shrugged his shoulder.    "I forgot, mas mayaman ako."   He laughed, but I was look irritated this time. His attitude doesn't failed to pissed me of.

"How's your woman?"  Nigo suddenly teased.  

I glared at him. "Are you sure, you wouldn't win her back?"

I bite my lower lip and drink. Not answering his question.

"Tsk! What a coward-"

"Could you please shut up?!"   I was mad. Vinho also remain silent.

" Do you know that because of you both.. Our father doesn't like me at all?"   

Nigo laughed sarcastically and put his finger into his tightened jaw. The silence on our table are on. This topic make us speechless at all time. We can't deny that tho, our father's attention is only for Vinho, I, and to the youngest, and nothing on him to be exact, he felt that jealousy by himself and nothing complain. I felt sorry for him.

" Tsk. Favorite isn't it?"   He drink all the tequila on his glass. Tinagayan n'ya ako and put it in front of me.