Part one: Ambitions

Chapter 1

There are many things people run for here, high position, company of their own or even some fools that try to stop things they can't. Im going for none of that, i sometimes feel like the only sane person in an insane world, but that illusion quickly clears, a mirage vanishing sending me back to reality. With those experiences still rumbling in my head and memories of countless battlefields I've attended to simply... Watch people kill each other. I work as practical endertaiment for people higher than me, in short making the horrors of their war digestable for them, both sides, full of themselves. Im sometimes fairly certain they don't care about the "created" at all, it was all just a big excuse for them to gain more power and influence, just a big game with it's board carved on the backs of the people they also use as pawns. Returning my attention to my work I can't help but think of leaving my thoughts there, for someone up there to read, to laugh at their face, show them that we know what they want. The problem is that everyone does and they know that, they have a comlete grip even though nobody wants them, like a plague our common human greed is holding the world in it's hands yet again. While some want to benefit from it, some just try to live their life free of the boundries set. This war broke any chance of that too, anything that isn't under direct control of someone from any party is immidatly turned into a battlefield, a ground to be taken by the winners. Finishing my raport and giving the last touches to it felt as if I was doing a bad thing for not standing up to the status quo, it got to the point i started feeling nauseous. As im leaving the workplace i notice a younger person walking towards me.
-Hi uncle!
-Hello Kena, what you've been up to today?

I didn't really feel the motivation to continue this universum of mine, but thought it would do well as a training for my bigger project, so... Here it is, literally nobody cares.
A.L.