Chapter 2

"Hey, what happened?" Kriss asked in confusion as they walk out of the hospital doors." Tell you later man, alright? Come on, lets get out of here." Noah said with a sigh as he leads ahead. Kriss looks at him before looking at Jaime with a frown on his face and confusion. Jaime just smile at him and said," its fine bud, he'll tell you why soon bud. Promise." Jaime said to him with a smile on his face.

While walking, they stood in front of the work building, where Noah is getting an interview." Okay, you guys stay here and dont move." Noah said to them as Jaime looks at him." We're not going anywhere ya know." Jaime said with an eye rolled making Noah gave him a look." Just, stay there." Noah said before leaving as he entered the building. Jaime watch him go before crossing his arms to his chest, his clothing brush against something that was burried and attack on his back and spinal cord making him shiver a bit but didnt show any reaction towards to it. Kriss is just dozing off whyile waiting for his brother to finished the interview.

Jaime looks at him before sighing as he looks back at the working building. He still could feel the metal on his back and he never forgets how disgusting to see when he looks at it without wearing any shirts on. So he wears very thick clothing shirt and jack to keep it hidden from the eyes of the public. Especially the government after all. They been searching for this device that he likes to call it blue beetle, because of its appearance when he first got it before it suddenly attached to him on the back and digging itself on its skin to be attach on his spinal cord.

Then he snap out of ot when he saw Noah walks out of the work buidling, looking disappoinment at himself, which made Jaime frown at that. Then they took a subway train as Jaime and Kriss could see how depressed Noah was. Kriss frown before speaking to his older brother," hey, look." Kriss began making Noah looks at his younger brother." Superman went on a bunch of interviews before he got his job on the daily planet." Kriss began making Jaime chuckle when Kriss told Noah about the story of Superman's interviews.

"Man, he never gave up." Kriss said with a smile as Noah smile softly at his younger brother, appreciated that his younger brother trying to cheer him up before frowning and let out a sigh." Im not superman Kriss." Noah said with a frown on his face." Life aint a comic book." Noah said as Jaime sigh before speaking," look Noah." Jaime began making Noah look at him." What kriss is trying to say that you'll get the next one." Jaime said making Noah frown." Yo, there is no next one." He said with a frown on his face." No one's coming to save us."  Jaime frown at Noah's words as Kriss went quiet,

"We're alone in this." Noah said with a sigh before he realize that he ruin before looking at Jaime and Kriss with apologetic look on his face." Hey man, im sorry." He apologize to them quickly." It's alright." Kriss said saidly while Jaime just shrugs his shoulders at him." Its cool. I've went through much harsh words than yours by the way." Jaime said to him." No. No its not. None of this is." Noah said to them with a frown on his face. " know what? Come on." Noah said as he let out a sigh before helping Kriss to get up on his feet before both he, Jaime and kriss arrive back at the apartment, Jaime notice that Noah paused for a second before looking at Reek and his gang.

Jaime frown at this as he narrowed his eyes at Noah. 'What is he up to now?' Thought Jaime as Noah walks to him and hands him out the keys. "Here. Take my brother upstairs would ya Jaime? I'll be right there for a second." Noah said as Jaime narrowed his eyes at him before nodding suspeciously we he guides Kriss back to their appartment to carry him back to upstairs. Once Jaime place Kriss back to his room, he peeks out at the window as he watch  Noah talks to reeek aboht something before Reek start grinning and start laughing as he shook his hand to Noah's hand making Jaime frown at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Jaime notice that Noah left early making him follow as well. He asked his suit to activate making him cloat up into his what his cousin's would call, his superhero suit.

 He asked his suit to activate making him cloat up into his what his cousin's would call, his superhero suit

Then begins to fly in the night sky, making sure he was out of sight away from the public eyes. Once he landed on of the building he spoke towards the ai which he names her 'blue'. "Okay Blue. Search Noah Diaz." Jaime said as a female voice spoke up. "Requested acknowledge." Then his yellow glowing eyes lights up as his vision screen start scanning every car before it landed on the red car, disolving the roof as it reveals Noah and Reek in it. "Would you like to hear them??" Blue asked him as Jaime spoke. "Go for it." Which he start hearing whirling noise before he start hearing there conversation.

": hey yo, you want some??:" -Reek.

": no! I dont want any candy!" - Noah

Jaime shook his head and sigh as he realized what are they going to do. 'There going to steal a car.' He thought with a frown on his face as he listened to their conversation. ": you gotta relax, man. Your energy is really affecting my chi.:" Jaime heard what Reek said making him gave out a deadpan expression, even though the bast didnt show anything but still shows the emotions what Jaime is making. ": and i get it. I was nervous on my first time too. But you might wanna do some breathing exercises or something.:" Jaime heard what Reek just said before groaning as he pinch fhe bridge of his nose." Ya got to be kidding me." Jaime murmured as he could hear the exageration breathing through the audio noah shut him up before leaving the car and heading towards the hotel.

'Okay, time to keep on eye on him.' Jaime said as he stood up and jump off the building before flying straight towards the parking spot room deaming the lights low as he keep himself in the dark, unseen as he watch at the door where Noah is coming out. Then he watch Noah came out, looking at everywhere as he was surrounded with expensive vehicles. He watch Noah made an eye contact at the grayish car with blue stripes.

"Caution: unknown vehicle have life source detected. Requested to engage fighting??" Blue asked as Jaime saw that Blue shows him what she meant as he saw through the thermal scan that the car is not just any normal car. "No. Not yet. I might get spotted." Jaime whispered lowly as he crawl on the darkest part of the ceiling. Jaime watch as Noah place the metal rod, trying to to unlock the doors before he heard a click before Jaime watch Noah get in the car.

'Cant believe he's trying to steal a car just to make money to pay Kriss' medical bills.' Thought Jaime with a frown on his face before something that alerted him, " signal detected. Unknown beacon." Jaime looks confuse at that. "What do you mean 'unknown beacon' blue??" He asked lowly as blue shows him a beacon that was shot up in the sky. 'What the actual fuck?' Thought Jaime in shock before he snapped out of it when he heard the radio went crazy at the car, where Noah was in as he was trying to get out but couldn't and was trying to hide away from the cop, who was now walking towards to him.

": this is an emergency. Can you hear me, Mirage? Roll out.:" a familiar voice spoke out before the car began to move out, taking Noah in it as he scream as they left the parking place. Making the police call the backup while running. Jaime crawl out of the parking place before perching himself at the building as he looks at the beacon ahead of him. He knows who's voice is that. The voice he never heard over 11 years since then.

"Optimus??"