Chapter 6

"What the hell are those guys!?" Noah yelled while running as he holds very tightly at the transwarp key that the woman shoved it to him before running as fast as she can. Jaime was running behind them as he start scanning around, trying to find those creepy little robots that was sent to chased after them." Why are you asking me?!" Jaime hissed at him as he looks around him while running. "Hey! Stop following me!" The woman yelled at Noah and Jaime while she run as fast as she can." We're not fucking following you!" Jaime yelled at her before Noah quickly hid behind the other side while Jaime just hid behind the display as the woman hid behind the pillar.

Jaime flinch when the door slammed open, as two creepy robots start crawling around, searching for them. 'Crap. Blue help me this.' Thought Jaime as his right hand glows blue before it formed something like a gun as he ready himself to protect himself, Noah and the woman." We're moving on~ keeping strong. Don't let them steer you wrong.~ " the woman sing to herself, mumuring softly as jaime look at her with a blank look on his face. 'Is she. . . Singing?.' Thought Jaime before Blue warns him something before showing a video that one of the creepy robots have somehow perk itself on the ceiling and it was right above the woman.

'Shit.' Cursed Jaime as he tense up before he notice that Noah looks up and must saw the creepy robot before looking at the woman, trying to gain her attention. The woman slowly walk out of the pillar as as she continued to sing lowly. " it's a groove thang. We're gonna give you ehat you want. Just. . . . .as long . . . Um. " When she turn around she scream when the creepy robot pounce at her from above, making Noah smack it away from her as he stood in front of her. Jaime rush forward, shooting at the creepy robot, killing it instantly." Go! Go! Go! Run!" Jaime yelled as he start shooting the other one, who was now running towards to them.

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" Noah yelled as he pushed the woman forward as they start running. Jaime continued shooting as he run backward before following the two. Once the three entered the emergency exit, Jaime slammed the door shut, grunting when the creepy robot slammed against it and trying to break in." Gah! You stupid little!" Jaime cursed as Noah went back and helps him as he hold on the door as well. The woman broke something before pulling out a hose before wrapping it around the door.

Once she finished the three backs up as they let out a heavy breath of relief. Before they all flinchat the loud bang from the door making Jaime pushed the two." Let's go! Now!" Jaime ordered them as the two run ahead of him. Once the three humans head outside, they were greeted by the battle that was rage between two different sides. Jaime's eyes went wide in shock. "Oh you got to be kidding right now." He murmured before one of the bad ones spotted them as Jaime guide the two away as Noah hold on tight his grip on the transwrap key in his hands.

"Scourge! I have eyes on the key!" Jaime heard one of the bad robots yelled out making Jaime frown even more. 'Great. They also after the key.' Thought Jaime before lifting his stinger above the two humans, protecting them from gunshots and explosions." Primre! I dont think we can hold these guys-" mirage was cut off when he was suddenly ambused by one of the bad guys, who flies him around." Oh no! Oh my primus! Put me down!" Midage screeched out making Jaime deadpan at that. Then Mirage was dropped off from the sky, making him landed infront of the three humans." Whoa! That was so scary." Mirage said while breathing in shock before spotted them." Oh cool! You're still alive!" Mirage said to Noah and Jaime.

"How about you focus on the battle instead of that!" Jaime yelled at him as he brought out another cannon gun from his left hand as he start shooting as well. "Go!" Jaime ordered towards the two humans as he nudge them with his stinger as he provided covered for them. One of the leaders of the bad robots spotted them and the key." Get the key!" He ordered before Jaime blocked the incoming attack with his stinger, protecting the two." Noah! Jaime! Get out of here!" Mirage yelled out as he dashed forward, while shooting." Try getting out of here in the middle of the fucking battle field!!" Jaim yelled out in anger as he continued guiding the two, acting as a shield.