Part 2: On the plane

"Yes, how can I help you?" asked the flight attendant.

The deepening sense of corruption and ideas orbits around Austrin's mind, but he kept it in and acted apathetic, or did he?

"Miss you're better off sitting next to me, I have a bomb." whispered Austrin.

The flight attendant was now injected with heart-racing fear. She did not want to do as he had said, but she had no choice. She sat down next to him, trying to remain in the exact regular mood.

"I want $200,000 in twenty dollar bills, two front parachutes, and two back parachutes," demanded Austrin.

Austrin said in such seriousness. He had the hidden face of a murderer. She couldn't make eye contact, so Austrin grabs her and looks into her eyes, controlling and manipulating the mind. No one knew he could do that.

"You will give me what I need, what I want. Do you understand?"

When demands were met, he released thirty-six passengers. Once it was around 8:00 p.m., Austrin jumped from the exit ramp of the plane. Wearing only wraparound sunglasses, a delicate suit, and a raincoat, parachuted into a thunderstorm with breezes over 100 mph and temperatures well below zero at the 10,000-foot altitude where he commenced his fall between Nevada and Seattle. This has left an unsolved case.