Passionate 3P in the pool, high H

front page
Passionate 3P in the pool, high H
search
Passionate 3P in the pool, high H
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lin Qianfeng pulled out his dick, and two fingers opened a small hole in the pussy, semen and pussy water poured out instantly, and at the same time, cold water ran down the small opening to the depths of the pussy.

"Haa... Ah Feng, don't~ it's so cold..."

Jiang Zhile leaned weakly on Meng Lang's chest, feeling the water rushing into the Sao acupoint, his lower abdomen became more and more swollen.

"Lele needs to be washed clean so that she can swim." Lin Qianfeng teased the pussy, and when the time was right, he stuffed the big cock into Jiang Zhile's pussy again.

"Haaah...uh ah..."

"Hmm~"

The fiery cock intertwined with the cold pool water, forming a wonderful pleasure. The pussy is still moist, but not as warm as before. The slightly cold meat stimulates Lin Qianfeng's cock fiercely.

"Lele is great...let's start swimming."

Jiang Zhile was overwhelmed, and looked blankly at Lin Qianfeng behind him, not knowing how to swim.

"Qianfeng!" Meng Lang frowned and looked at Lin Qianfeng. Lin Qianfeng smiled at Meng Lang, coaxing Jiang Zhile under him.

"Lele try it, it's very comfortable, I'll support you."

Jiang Zhile unconsciously followed Lin Qianfeng's words, Meng Lang sighed and helped Jiang Zhile's waist to prevent him from choking.

Jiang Zhile started breaststroke with this strange posture, every time he stroked, his pussy relaxed and tightened with the movement, and he clamped Lin Qianfeng's big dick.

"Haa...uh...um..."

Lin Qianfeng was overwhelmed by the unbearable pleasure. After all, he was afraid that Jiang Zhile would be in danger. Don't dare to have redundant actions.

Just when Lin Qianfeng felt that his idea seemed to hit him in the foot, Jiang Zhile finally couldn't swim anymore, he stopped in a hurry, and was hugged by Meng Lang.

"Will Lele be uncomfortable?" Meng Lang looked at Jiang Zhile worriedly.

Jiang Zhile was aggrieved by Meng Lang's gentleness, and glared at Lin Qianfeng: "Go out, I don't want you!"

Lin Qianfeng's face froze, he had pissed off Xiao Jiaojiao himself, and he leaned over to try to please Jiang Zhile, but Jiang Zhile kicked his calf, and his cock was caught off guard and moved away from the couch.

Lin Qianfeng looked at Jiang Zhile bitterly, but Jiang Zhile ignored him. Although he was having a good time just now, who told Lin Qianfeng how bad he was, and kept teasing him.

Jiang Zhile wrapped his legs around Meng Lang's waist, kissed the corner of Meng Lang's mouth, and twisted his little butt to signal Meng Lang.

Meng Lang took out his big cock knowingly, to satisfy Xiao Jiaojiao's greed.

"Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jiang Zhile yelled, Meng Lang was firmly clamped in the couch, and Meng Lang couldn't help but push him against the wall of the pool, sucking Jiang Zhile's lips fascinatedly, the big cock moved wildly, splashing bursts Splashes.

Lin Qianfeng looked at the two hugging each other jealously, stimulated by Jiang Zhile's waves, his desire became more and more intense, he leaned over and grabbed Jiang Zhile's wet little hands, took two of them in his mouth, and licked the tender flesh with his big tongue finger.