Spray H in front of the mirror

front page
Spray H in front of the mirror
search
Spray H in front of the mirror
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"No..."

Jiang Zhile swallowed instinctively, teasing the man's fingers with her tongue, and the sweet milky smell permeated the mouth.

Luo Yang's pupils were dark, and regardless of Jiang Zhile who was still twitching, he began to manipulate vigorously again.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoa..."

Jiang Zhile tilted her butt in a daze to accept the invasion of the big cock, like a submissive female beast, receiving irrigation from the male beast.

The big dick was already shiny at this time, and every time he fucked it, a big wave of lewd water could be squeezed out, and the large amount gradually wet the pants of the two of them.

"Slut, there's so much water that the dick can't hold it up."

Luo Yang patted Jiang Zhile's white and tender buttocks, creating a wave of fleshy waves, and then held them strangely, playing with the buttocks in the same way as rubbing his tits.

"Haaah...a lot of water...don't Brother Luo like it..."

Jiang Zhile gradually got used to Luo Yang's manipulation, turned his head and looked at Luo Yang with an innocent expression, half of his tongue was exposed intentionally or unintentionally, bewitching Luo Yang.

Luo Yang stared straight away, like a big dog, thick body fluid was left on Jiang Zhile's eyes, cheeks, and tender lips.

I don't know how long it has passed, Jiang Zhile feels that her acupuncture point is numb from being fucked, but Luo Yang is still attacking energetically.

"Ha ha ... ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ... I'm going ..."

Once crushing Sao Xin, Jiang Zhile spewed out a large amount of lewd fluid, a big dick was sandwiched between the soft and rotten sex hole, Luo Yang couldn't bear it this time, he stuffed the whole thing into the sex hole, the fine hole opened, and went to Jiang Zhile I inject semen into my pussy.

"Haaahahahah...so hot...uh..."

The strong semen was poured into the depths of the couch, and Jiang Zhile watched in confusion as his lower abdomen slowly swelled, as if he was really pregnant by being fucked.

"Brother Luo, Lele's stomach is swollen~"

Luo Yang looked at Jiang Zhile, his lower abdomen was stretched out in an arc by the semen, and there were still milk stains around the nipples, showing the image of a little pregnant woman who was fucked to death.

Luo Yang's heart surged wildly, and the ejaculatory cock suddenly shot several times, which made Jiang Zhile scream again.

Luo Yang hadn't fucked enough, and wanted to have a shot, but was rejected by Jiang Zhile.

I have been doing it outdoors with men for so long, and I was really dazzled by lust. If I continue to do it, if someone opens it, I will be ashamed.

Jiang Zhile insisted that he wanted to go home, Luo Yang had no choice but to give up, and pulled out the big cock. Seeing the semen flowing out of the hole that had not been tightened, Luo Yang thought for a while, took off his tie, and stuffed it in a ball go in.

"Ugh... what?"

Jiang Zhile looked at it in confusion, and Luo Yang teased Jiang Zhile while helping him straighten his clothes.

"Block up Lele's coquettish hole, so the semen won't flow out. Lele's body smells like semen after so much spraying out. What should I do if others see it and want to pounce on it?"