You get Kidnapped By Jason Todd and Nightwing Saved You.

The last thing you don't want to do on your secret mission, is be kidnapped or being caught. The mission was; retrieving property from a thrift store that someone has stolen. And the titans were your get away car.
(YOCSHN)
(Your Oc Superhero Name)

As soon as you were nearly there and you almost had your hands on the stolen property, warning signals begin to emerge and you were somehow trapped.

Jason Todd! Also known as Red hood, was the one who stolen that property and it was a test to see if you have fallen into his trap and it worked. He gassed you out and soon, you were knocked out. He bridal carried you to his evil lair and strapped you down on a table. Lights flashed on you when you woke up.

Jason Todd: " Finally you're awake."

You: "W-Where am I?"

Jason Todd: "Your in my lair."

You: "Who are you?"

Jason Todd: "Jason Todd you may know me by.."

You: "Red Hood?" *gasp.*

Jason Todd: "That would be correct and I already know who you are y/n."

You: "H-how?"

Jason Todd: "Well I figured you are working for the titans."

You: "And so what if I am?"

Jason Todd: "You may not notice but that item that I stolen isn't any ordinary item it transferred into your body you have something that belongs to me. And I want it back."

You: "Never!"

Jason Todd: "Well then I'll just have to force my way to get what I want."

He used his katana blade towards you. You tilt back as well. Jason made a fine cut slowly and painfully on your stomach. Pain was the last thing you don't want to feel. When he was about to retrieve back the stolen property; Nightwing came to the rescue along with the other titans.

You: "What took you so long?"

Nightwing: "I had to get passed by the guards."

You: "You sneaky little wing ninja."

Kory used her powers to defeat all of the guards while Rachel uses her dark powers to trap Jason in a cage. Nightwing freed you from the table. When you were about to get up on your feet, pain immersed your body.

Nightwing: "Can you get up?"

You shook your head no.

You showed him what he did to you. Blood trailed down on the floor and then soon, you blacked out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

_____^____^_______^______•••••••

Kory: "Dick we are losing her!"

Dick: "Apply pressure to the wound! I want to see what happened to her."

The titans placed you on the mobile exam
Table.

Dick: "Got anything?"

Gar: "Something inside her looks to be some sort of y/p/c. (Your property choice)"

Dick: "Can it be surgically removed?"

Gar looked at the screen. Looks like it can apparently be removed.

Dick got to work extracting the object out from your body. He prepared everything and prepped you. He made a fine cut on your stomach and then finally got out the object that was inside you. He puts it into a container and sat it aside for later. Soon, he tenders your cut and stitched you up.  When he finished, he waited for you to wake up.

You: "How long was I out?"

Dick: "About a good half hour."

You: "Thanks for saving me Nightwing."

Dick: "Your welcome get some rest y/n."