010 - caught

Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy. DAY TWELVE

CARMEN JAMESON POV

Another beautiful night with Elijah passed. But this time it passed faster then any other nights. I had only 15 minutes time to see him. We kissed and shared sweet words, he kissed my neck, i kissed his lips. And then i had to go back.

Malcolm was over at our house for dinner. Not his family, only him. But i finded exuse to go and see Elijah, I always will, whatever the prize is.

As soon as i opened the window my smile dropped. Malcolm sat on my bed, smoking a cigarette. He looked at me angry and i knew this wasn't good. "What are you doing in my room Malcolm?" fear filled inside me but i didn't dared to show it. Every good thing has a bad ending and every lie comes out sooner or later. Mine came at the worst time. "Most importantly is where were you?" he got up and my minds were full of thoughts but not any excuse.

"I was-" before i could finish the exuse i didn't had, he stopped me. "Lies Carmen, all lies!" his voice made me flinch as he grabbed my arm harshly. "Malcolm let me go," i tried to push myself but he was way to strong for someone like me. "youre crazy, i said let go!" but he caught me even harder.

He's mad and angry, liked i sayed, an abuser. I never hated him more in my life and im scared of what he's capable of doing. "You're seeing someone, aren't you? What, you're cheating on me now? Well wait till i inform your father, then we'll talk about who's crazy." his voice only became darker and darker as he started pulling me towards the door. However i pushed back, i was weak.

"Malcolm stop! I was with Lola, please stop!" he only ugly grinned. "Right, now you're a lying bitch too." before i could say another thing i was pushed on the wall and trapped by him. His lips rushed into mine and he selfishly kissed me. I didn't returned the kiss, only pushed him away.

When i did pushed him away i slapped him so hard that i left mark on his cheek. But then he returned the slap and it was hurtful than ever. "Who is he?!" he yelled at me, making my eyes tear up, but i wont show my weak side to him. Not now, not ever. "Get out!" i yelled as i tried to push him toward the door. "Ill kill you, you cheating bitch!" those were his last words as i shutted the door, locking it.

Falling down on the floor i let my tears fall freely, still feeling the pain on my cheek, the pain on my arm, hair and the pain inside my heart. Without second thought i just took my phone and snuck out again, going to my secret spot with Elijah. I made sure no one saw me.

_______________________________________

When i arrived Elijah was still there. He was talking on the phone but as soon as he was me crying he hung up. Using his speed he appeared in front of me, cupping my cheek. "What happened dearest?" his voice was filled with worry and that made me sob even harder. I grabbed his suit collars and tried to calm myself. "He knows." my words barely came out but he heard them clearly.