011 - wedding

Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy. DAY FOURTEEN

CARMEN JAMESON POV

The day i no longer feared finally came. And i can proudly say that i am even more than ready. In the room for my, the bride, my two friends were there along with my mother. The girls that made my makeup and hair left just now. This dress is a death sentence, it almost took away my hope. It made me want to cry and die. "Get her ready girls, ill be outside with the guests." my mother sayed and we all nodded at her words.

I know Elijah was outside, waiting. Last night i spent very little time with him. Not because i didn't had any time left, but because he was too worried for me. My minds were full of scenes that happened in Siennas house. His soft touch, beautiful kisses, his looks and his words, everything made my heart calm down.

"You can do this Cami." both of them gave me courage and strength. Hugging them i requested some alone time. I need time to think, time to get myself ready for what i want to end.

Just as i was left alone my dear fiance walked inside, destroying every moon i was in."Its a bad sign to see the bride before the ceremony." i told him dry as i looked at myself in the mirror reflection. This wasn't me, i don't like this. "You think you have some power here? No Carmen, you dont. You will marry me and carry my name, get over it." in my minds i just laughed out loud but kept my face neutral.

"Will you get out now? I have very little time to get ready." he huffed angrily and stomped away.

Right after i closed the door behind me and turned around i met my lovers eyes. He immediately dived in and kissed me, and i, waited nothing more but kissed him back."It'll be over soon darling." his words encouraged me even more. "I cannot wait to travel the world with you." my smile grew wilder as i kissed his soft lips.

_______________________________________

Malcolm was holding my hand and all i wanted was to let go of his grip and run to Elijah. But i must be patient if i wanted this to work out.

No one here noticed my sadness or how empty i was. Everyone thought i was getting happily married to a man i loved, but it was all an act. An ugly act that was soon to be broken.

"Are you, Mr.Kennedy taking Carmen Jameson as your wife?" the preacher asked Malcolm. He had an evil smirk on his face, like he wanted to destroy my life. "Yes." the whole room with thr watchers cheered but i wanted to dissappear.

"Are you, Ms.Jameson taking Malcolm Kennedy as your husband?" this words made my skin shiver. Long silence took place in the room as everyone waited for my answer. Malcolm was hurting my hands. I stand there and tell to myself not to say yes, i stay there wanting to run away now where i meet Elijah in the back of this ceremony. My world stopped, almost as if the worst was about to happen. Almost as if it was real.

Then i hear the preacher say "Speak now or forever hold your peace." everyone was getting impatient and there was big silence, this is my last chance, one i must take, for Elijah and myself. I let go of Malcolms hands and looked at my only love, my Elijah. He standed there in a whole black suit and broken eyes.

"No."

All eyes on me now. But i walked towards him, towards my love. And Elijah just came closer until we were close enough to touch and kiss. We got gasps and horrified looks from everyone in the room but we're only looking at each other. My eyes full of love and hope, his full of happiness and joy.

"You little cheating bitch!" Malcolms voice was heard as he came from behind me, wanting to take me away from Elijah. But instead Elijah took his hand and without anyone seeing or hearing he showed him his vampire eyes. "If you look at her one more time i will make you suffer in the worst possible ways, am i clear?" yet Elijah remained calm. Malcolm only nodded and Elijah broke his arm. He's pathetic, falling down on his knees.

It was the moment my father and uncle started running towards me."Run Carmen!" i heard Lola's and Sienna's voice. Sharing one last look with my everything, my Elijah, i grabbed my dress in my palms and started running, looking back from time to time.

Every guest from the outside moved and made me a path. And i never felt so free and happy. Smiling, i runned and filled my heart with new beginnings, new chapters and new life.

_______________________________________

Elijah was twirling me around and kissing me. And i felt happy and joyful, i felt save. "We'll travel the world Carmen, i will show everything. I'll do anything you ask me to darling, Ill sell my own soul for you and only you." but im in love, in love with him. Elijah made me special, he's perfect.

"And when you give me your soul ill give you mine love." i kissed him once, twice and infinite times.

Its good to be back. Its good to love and to be loved. Its good to be with Elijah. Its perfect with him.

Always & Forever.