Leaders' Meeting (Red Velvet)

Author: Ruby

Keywords: Irene (Bae Joohyun, Red Velvet); Kangta (Ahn Chil-Hyun, H.O.T); cosmos

Inspiration: Peek-a-boo (Red Velvet); Free to Fly (Kangta).

A pleasant white mansion, it stood out in the middle of the neighborhood of the quiet island of Jeju, South Korea, not only for its grandeur and garden so charming that it seems to have been taken from an impressionist painting

A pleasant white mansion, it stood out in the middle of the neighborhood of the quiet island of Jeju, South Korea, not only for its grandeur and garden so charming that it seems to have been taken from an impressionist painting. High, American style and with an excessive number of windows, the construction generated a great fascination for the locals, as if an aura of power attracted them to the elegant aged wooden doors, however, few brave ones dared to touch it the bell, without knowing the reason, as great as the fascination, were the fear that that place generated. Which should be a complete absurdity because only five sisters lived in the place, with a jovial appearance, pale skin, they were very distinguished, they were only glimpsed in the back gardens, hidden among the huge palm trees that surrounded the land, they seemed to work or.. .to play? Almost daily, as they sang happy songs, the only view outside the grounds was the one they thought was the oldest, with a serious look and reserved posture, walking through the streets usually at dusk in search of supplies for home. Apart from interacting with each other, they had no friends and did not share their presence with any other inhabitant.

That full moon night was no different, after the sudden "departure" of the pizza delivery man and yet another addition to the strange collection of shirts, carefully exposed in a room on the first floor of the mansion; the Sisters enjoyed their time together, laughing and singing melodies in a relaxed way; Irene, the leader of the group, let haughty laughter escape her lips as she witnessed the imitations that her middle sister, Seung-wan, performed. Contrary to their initial thoughts, the period on the human planet was proving to be a fine entertainment for the representatives of untamed magic.

Although they didn't like to form relationships, the sisters loved spending a few hours with the dominant beings, a species that called itself "humans"; to tell the truth, Joohyun was more restricted in terms of contact, found all and especially the males, disgusting, however, it was extremely refreshing to hear their screams and pleas for mercy, they were a fragile and extremely arrogant species, some even cried out for such a "God"? Yeri even questioned the last victim about the location of this human entity, however, nothing very useful was delivered, only vague answers about the skies. Something impossible for the formation and functioning of the planet, making sure it was just a lie, anyway, it wasn't important. Chatting happily, they wondered who the next guest would be.

"Joohyunnie, what do you think about that woman at the coffee maker?". Wendy spoke up. "She has an interesting aura, it can be fun"

"We can't get too much attention, she works too close." pondered Seulgi. "Her path doesn't cross the entrance to the mansion and since we can't get out, it won't work.

"Irene unnie can." Joy intervened, smiling. "She can go out and bring the girl"

"That wouldn't be funny, it would be a kidnapping, too much attention". Irene pursed her lips in thought. "We can't exaggerate, Mrs Kwon only let us stay on Earth if we didn't get suspicious."