Cage of Blue Bird (Super Junior)

Author: Ruby

Main character: Kim Ryeowook 

Minor Character: Kwon BoA (Soloist)

Location: Earth, South Korea

Scenario inspiration: Mv Bluebird, Hiding Words (Ryeowook) and CAMO (BoA)

Daejon, South Korea, September 13th.

"Don't you think it's time to move on, Wook?". The woman with long dark hair and infectious smile asked, sitting on a stone bench at the edge of the woods.

"It's all under control, my Lady". The little prince was hurriedly writing something down in the dark blue notebook, with a fine and discreet handwriting.

"It's been months and you keep returning to this place. There is nothing there, your mission is not to catalog a forest, we need to know which places have cracks in the fabric of chaos and how many creatures have already escaped". She approached with a voice a little tired of repeating the speech one more time.

"Dama Kwon, I'm sure there's something wrong with this land.". Answered Ryeowook finally facing the woman. "During the night, this place becomes dark, it smells of magic and I'm pretty sure I heard ferocious roars.

"Almost sure, is not be sure..."

"If I can prove that there is something wrong here, will you help me convince the General to contact the forces of the planet so that we can make an alliance?"

"Ryeowook, humans will have no power to oppose any of the creatures, let alone form an alliance with us.". The woman touched his shoulder trying to reason with him. "Besides, they are a young and primary race, suspicious beings, they fear and attack everything they don't know. They won't welcome us, even more so when they know what we are."

"We have to try, we need all beings alert to what is to come."

"Convince me about that grove and I'll convince Chil-Hyun to keep a troop on Earth.". BoA sighed knowing that the prince of Super Junior squadron wouldn't give up until he showed his results.

"Thank you ma'am, I promise it won't be a waste of time.". The young man smiled and flipped through the notebook one last time.

They returned with calm steps to the ancient construction that the traveler used as a base. A simple rustic stone house, low, with little or no polishing, with a unique aura, its irregular windows seemed to watch over the environment around it; the construction had long been forgotten by humans, just abandoned, thus, a not shy vegetation took over part of the rooms, reaching up to the height of the waist of the two beings. Ryeowook had chosen that place not because of its proximity to his object of study, the place reminded him of ancient times, easier and more cozy times, "Memory is selective and treacherous, respect the past but live in the present", even though he constantly forced his remembering the last conversation he had with General Choi Sunghee, he betrayed himself by seeking refuge in places with long-lost histories. With the intention of mixing with the past and being able to experience, even if in imagination, the few moments when he had more than eight brothers.