8: The Plan

It has been a week since she came to Spain for her preparation. Rumors in the sports world have released articles saying that the mysterious Phantom Dragon has already arrived, but nobody knows her whereabouts yet.

Her crew couldn't help but give her applause for the perfect execution of her stunt.

"You've made quite a few articles already, boss," Hazel said when she stopped and turned off the engine. She then helped her take off her helmet and body gear.

"Let's remain quiet until the competition," she said as she took off her upper piece and tied its sleeve around her waist, exposing her racerback bra. She then took her phone and walked towards the middle of the arena.

Hazel has worked for her for three years already, although she wanted to ask her why she's crying the night that they fetch her, but she didn't dare to since she knows her boss well.

That night she only called Sandy, her friend from the hospital, who will be her substitute for two weeks, and told her not to say anything to the crew if ever they asked her. Then she called her boss, and after that, she never touched her phone again, not until today.

Leo, on the other hand, would always be bombarded by Josh. At first, he didn't say anything, but the moment he said that he would talk to Kaia's grandmother, he gave him the assurance that Kaia was fine.

Kaia decided to open her phone, and true to her instincts, she's bombarded with messages from Shua, Hoshi, Cheol, and Hao.

The boys were in the middle of their practice when Hoshi took a selfie and posted it on his social media account. He was about to put his phone down when he saw Kaia's name alongside those of his friends who were online.

"Hao, am I seeing this right?" he asked, showing his phone.

"Yes. Call her faster," Hao said, but ended up making the call himself. The rest of the members gave them a weird look as they both went inside the clinic where Cheol, Shua, and Hannie were resting.

"Hey!" Kaia said as soon as she answered the video call.

"Noona!!" Hoshi greeted her, crying as he put his phone on the center table. Jeonghan, who sits behind where the camera is, couldn't understand what he's feeling right now. Regret filled his heart after seeing her leave that night. Actually, he regretted everything he said that night. He tried to run and look after her, but he couldn't find her.

"My baby tiger, why are you crying?" Kaia asked, surprised by his crying.

"Noona, how are you?" Hao waved his hand.

"Kaia, why did you suddenly disappear? What are you wearing?" Cheol asked.

"I think Josh already knew where I was since he wouldn't stop pestering Leo," she smirked.

Shua pinches the three of them since Jeonghan is there. Minghao already knew that she's competing for the world's fmx championship.

"Oh, my lovely cousin. You look so great and sexy wearing that," said Shua as he tried to divert the topic.

"Really? It would be lovely if you stopped pestering Leo. Hazel complained to me yesterday that you ended their intimate moment with your constant calling," she said with a smirk.

"It is true though. You look so sexy, boys for sure would drool over you there," Cheol commented.

"Where are you, noona? Can we see the place?" Hao said, since he's a fan of bikes too. Kaia never failed him, and she showed him the practice arena.

"Wow. When will you be back?" Josh asked.

"I don't know yet," she lied. She actually wanted to surprise them.