Prologue

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Peace is something anyone wishes, no wars, Battles and more.
A world full of cruelty and Chaos is now peaceful.

But peace will never stay.
...
.....
........

???:
"My Lord please escape there is no telling how long we can last at this point, everything is destroyed and decimated"

Stated by a man with Red fiery hair with a katana.

???:
"He is right, please my king leave with the Empress and your child"

A butler with black hair with gold and red strips, he was bruised and heavily injured.

???:
"No, i will stay here and stand my ground"

Said the man with Bluish silver hair and golden eyes.

???:
{Everyone has now departed master, please leave, the other Demon lord's have now secured those who are still alive}

???:
"Do not be foolish, there are still some citizens out there running for their lives and i will not leave them behind, also the Universe i have created has not fully formed"

Benimaru:
"But Rimuru sama, you can't stay any longer please go, let us handle everything "

Diablo:
"I agree my lord"

Rimuru:
"Like i said i will not leave unless everything and everyone are now safe"

Rimuru Tempest stated stubbornly, the two subordinates could only accept.

Rimuru:
"Also prepare to escort testarossa and our daughter to the gate, they might target he..."

Suddenly.

'BOOM'

Rimuru:
"What the, you two come with me now!"

They immediately went to the place of the explosion.
Only to find Zegion the mist Lord heavily injured.

Zegion:
"M-my lord forgive this subordinate, i have failed you"

Rimuru and the other two were surprised, Zegion of all people lost, they immediately look for Testarossa, but.

Testarossa:
"Ri-rimuru"

Rimuru:
"Testa!, Where are they, where is Olivia"

Rimuru immediately hugged testa while healing her.

Testarossa:
"Sob, they took her, sob.. sob.. they took our child"

Rimuru hearing this fired his aura.

Rimuru:
"Ill decimate them all!"

Rimuru went on a rampage, Their enemies Mytheos, also known as Chutchulu Gods, The inner circle of the chutchulu gods has decided to attack Tensura, specially the new gods, and look for Rimuru, who has received the Bleesings of Azatoth.