K

★★★

★★★

Night 4/5

"I'm the good physic." The boy told his friend, "I can stop people from using their abilities at night."

He nodded, "that's sick, mate, we just gotta know who the killer is, wait how'd you stop them?"

"The sick bastards do follow the rules." He took out a sheet of paper, "if I scribble someone's name on here, and throw it in that vent, my ability works."

"Sick," his friend replied, "I'm the detective."

"How many clues have you got?" He asked his friend.

"I got plenty, three each night." He took out some sheets from his pocket, "do you know who Marcus is? Apparently he's evil."

"What a coincidence, I checked him too, innit, and he's evil." They looked at each other, beaming.

"Say moms."

"Moms." He said without hesitation.

"Then I think we've found our murderer." His friend sat down, crossing his legs.

After the night had finished. The scream. The murder. The vote. Lunch. The boy arose and walked up to a boy.

The boy had light brown hair and choppy bangs. He looked up at the boy that had walked up to him, his pale green eyes scanning him.

"Aris?" The boy sat next to him, "you know that guy?" He motioned at the boy he had been talking with. "He's the detective."

"Oh is he?" Aris asked, arching and eyebrow. There was a small smile painted in his face.

"Yeah, I think you should kill him." He said.

Aris' smile turned into a wide cocky grin. He nodded.

The boy stood up and walked towards a wider group, "guys, it's Marcus."

Marcus, a guy with glasses, looked up in shock,"what?"

"It's you." His friend from earlier said, backing him up, "I got you twice on my clues."

Marcus looked so scared, "It- no, I'm not the murderer, I'm a scout, I swear-"

"You're still in the evil team, buddy." Aris said, crossing his arms.

"I can help you guys-"

"Vote him out guys." He told the crowd. He sat down next to the friend, he took out a pen and wrote it down on the paper.

"Seriously guys, I know I'm on the evil team but I can help y'all-"

"Oh shut up." Someone replied.

"I think if we eliminate all of the evil team, we'll win." A girl smiled, "let's vote Marcus."

The crowd agreed. Marcus was shivering. "Please-"

"Marcus Johnson." The boy with a mask on announced. Marcus pleaded but his pleads fell on deaf ears.

Marcus was dragged, and while he was there was a trail of yellow liquid following him.

"Did bro piss himself?" People were pointing at the yellow trail.

The voice announced the elimination of Marcus. They also read out the journal which was:

"Miriam used an ability on Sandra."

Everyone looked at Miriam, upon hearing her name. Miriam scratched her neck.

"What's your role, Miriam?" A boy asked her.

"I'm a physic."

"Liar!" His friend pointed at him, "he's the physic! Vote her out, she might be the assassin or dark physic."

Miriam looked shocked, "what? No I'm the fucking physic! They're lying."

"Majority wins the votes."

"No! That's bullshit, I'm the fucking physic- he's lying-!"

"The last night will start shortly." The voice said.