1.

"please, ashley. no more for fucks sake." i pleaded out to him. i was so tired, why was he doing this to me?

"i'll stop when i want to, it's better if you keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut." he said as he kept me pinned down to the floor, pushing my face as hard as he could against the cold, hard floor, keeping my hands in place like i was being detained by a cop as his legs straddled my hips.
he lifted my head up by pulling my hair and spoke quietly into my ear:

"you really shouldn't of left me evie, none of this would be happening if you just stayed." he spoke to me so softly as he smashed my head into the floor again.

"fuck you, don't ever call me that." i managed to mumble out these words, blood seeping from my nose, my whole face feeling sore.

"why are you doing this to me evangeline? things could be so much easier if you just listened." he said as he finally got off of me, i no longer felt pressure. he was pacing around the room, stressed, but i knew he was simply a big fat liar and a manipulator. he broke down and sat down onto the sofa, burying his face into his hands as he groaned and moaned about how i don't love him anymore.

as he was having a full blown panic attack, i managed to lift myself up and sneak into the bathroom while he wasn't looking.
i locked myself in and sat down onto the floor, my back resting against the door.
it didn't take much time until ashley realized i had escaped, i could hear his footsteps get closer and closer to the bathroom door.
i finally heard him banging on the door, yelling for me to get out.

"EVANGELINE! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?!" he yelled out, still banging on the door.
i was used to this, i just crawled up into a ball and kept quiet until he would just give up.

after some time, i finally heard everything quiet down. i got up and looked at myself in the mirror, my face felt numb but luckily not as bruised as i expected it to be.
my hair was a mess, and my nose was bloody, luckily not broken.

while i still had some peace and quiet, i decided to clean myself up.
this wasn't the first time ashley had hurt me, this has been going on for a month now, ever since i broke up with him after he cheated on me.
even before he cheated, i noticed some unusual behaviour, yet i still decided to stay because he manipulated me into staying, he said i made him feel better while he destroyed me.

"evangaline?" ashley spoke out to me through the door, softly.

"what do you want." i replied back, more annoyed than hurt.

"i'm taking you out, wear that one dress, the black one. you have 20 minutes." ashley spoke out as i heard him back away from the door.

he was sick in the head, i knew if i said no i would get beaten again. i really didn't want another bloody nose.

evangeline's dress <3

i still managed to look my best even when i was at my worst. i covered up the little bruises on my face and i was ready to go. i always knew it could be even worse, so i managed to get through it.

i've tried to run away from ashley once, and i never attempted to dare to do it again. he threatened me many times if i was ever to run or tell a soul about what he has been doing to me, he would kill me.
i knew ashley was insane, and he tried to hurt me for good once but something stopped me.
to be safe, i kept quiet all this time about him, i didn't want mine or my family's life endangered.

i met up ashley outside of my home, he drove us out to a club, i tried my best to put up a happy face and attitude as we entered.

"stay here, i'm gonna go get a drink." ashley whispered into my ear as he stopped dancing with me and went away to the bar.

i was finally alone, i knew he wasn't coming back any soon since he would be slobbering over some slut so i just danced alone.
music always managed to help me calm down, i felt as if i was having fun for once in a while.

suddenly, i felt a pair of big hands hold me gently by my hips. i turned my head only to be met by a tall, attractive man. he looked like he was just in his early 20s, he had black cornrows and a black headband. he was swaying to the music, matching my rhythm.

"mind if i dance with you?" he said as he looked down at me, smirking and playing with his lip piercing.

"not at all." i smirked back and turned around, focusing on the music, getting lost in the moment.

i suddenly felt the man pull me in closer, our bodies were rubbing up against eachother while we were still dancing. i froze and turned to face him.

"we can't do this, he'll see us." i spoke softly to him, resting my palms on his chest as he had his hands wrapped around my waist.

"who?" he said, looking confused.

"can you just take me outside?" i pleaded out to him, he looked stronger than ashley.

"alright alright." he said as he intertwined his fingers with mine, leading me through the crowd outside of the club.

"the name is tom, tom kaulitz. nice to meet you too pretty lady." he said sarcastically as he lit up a cigarette.

"evangeline, can you please take us somewhere more private? i'm trying to get away from someone, i promise i'll explain just get me away from this club." i practically begged him, giving him my puppy eyes.
he had no idea what i was talking about but he gave in as he sighed.

he ended up putting me in his car and taking me to the most secluded place, his place. i knew he was a stranger, but he was my only hope whoever he was.
i just crossed my fingers, hoping i haven't stumbld upon someone crazier than ashley.