2.

TOM'S POV:

this girl seemed so mysterious, i guess she was in some sort of trouble knowing she was trying to get away from someone.
after a few minutes of driving, evangeline just looked out though the window the entire time, she was completely zoned out.
i could notice slight bruises on her neck, i knew they weren't hickeys so now i could tell that she was definitely in trouble and someone was hurting her.

i decided to keep the questions for later, once she was safe.
we finally arrived to my home, i led her out of my car and evangeline was shocked once she saw where i lived.

"you live in a mansion?! do you sell drugs or something?" she looked suprised when she looked at me and chuckled as she turned her head back to look at the house.

"something like that." i said, smiling at her. the smile on her face grew bigger once she looked at me as i said that and back at the house again.

she thought i was joking.

EVANGELINE'S POV:

i was in awe as tom led me into his home, it was absolutely stunning, i didn't know how he could afford this.
as we entered, i saw a quite tall, pale boy, he looked really identical to tom.
he just had long, black, thin dreadlocks and dark eye makeup.
he was laying on a couch, watching tv, half asleep, yet awoken almost instantly by the noise of tom closing the door.

"tom, you're home early. who's this?" the pale boy rose up from the couch, sitting down more comfortably to take a good look at me.

"evangeline, this is bill, my twin brother. bill, this is evangeline, a friend of mine i met at the club." tom smiled at me kindly.

"nice to meet you evangeline, feel free to make yourself at home." bill said as he smiled at me sweetly, then returned to watching tv.

"those two over there are georg and gustav, the one with long hair is georg." tom pointed towards the kitchen, i saw the long haired boy, georg, on his phone while sitting on a stool infront of a kitchen counter. while the short haired boy, gustav, was washing the dishes.

"hi! i'm evangeline, nice to meet you." i said kindly, as the the two boys turned around in suprise.

"hi there!" gustav said as he smiled brightly.

"good job tom, she's pretty cute." georg said as he smiled playfully at both tom and i.

"now don't make the girl uncomfortable georg, she's just a friend." tom said while smirking at georg.

"riiiiight." georg said as he chuckled and went back to scrolling on his phone.

"come with me, can i call you evie?" tom put out his hand for me.

"um, sure." i said as i grabbed his hand, trusting him.
him and his friends seemed like nice people for now, i didn't really have any other choice than to trust them right now.

tom led me upstairs, to his room i'm guessing. he locked the door and i started to get nervous.

"why are you so stiff? don't worry, i won't hurt you. i always lock my door since bill likes to barge in often." tom reassured me, i took a deep breath to collect myself as i sat down onto his bed, fidgeting with my fingers.