Chapter 1 "Science at its core" part 2.

As they were to walk around, Francoeur would give a fact or two about the trees and plants the professor had, when they finally reached the lab, Raoul excitedly ran over "Oh my god!! It's the professors lab!!" Francoeur ran over frantically, "Don't you dare touch anything Raoul!! You know he would freak knowing you touched something!!" Emile and Charles were to also get there and go next to Francoeur.

Raoul would grab one of the bottles down and tried using it, but the moment it was surfaced, a poof of smoke were to appear and right into Raoul's face, Francoeur did a slight chuckle, then cleared his throat "we figured you'd mess with something, so we made that to hopefully get you to stop" Raoul looked at him "Well it didn't work soooo" He'd grab a seed and put some water and some of the fertilizer on it...and waited for a while.

"Man, it doesn't even work!" He'd throw the seed into the water with the Lily pads inside. Next thing after, the ground shook, and all of them looked to see a giant sunflower "Wow!! This could cut Catherine's fuel by a bunch with a sunflower this big!!" Raoul exclaimed, expecting it to obviously stay up, but it didn't.

"Raoul enough gawking!! It's falling!" Francoeur exclaimed as he is trying to keep the sunflower up. With whatever brain power Raoul had left in him, he had grabbed a rake to try and uphold it, but it wasn't enough, and he lost grip on the rake, which then fell into some potions the professor and Francoeur had worked on for days.

Charles and Francoeur frantically reach for the potions, but as they spilled, Charles was pushed out of the way as they got onto Francoeur. The whole place smoked and darkened around Emile as he looked for the others. Suddenly, Emile would look around, and see a silhouette of someone, looks like Francoeur, "Francoeur? Are you okay?" Emile said, as the figure looked at him with these almost orange-yellowish eyes with a red in them looks at him, he'd scream, and the figure jumped out the window.

(Hi! Creator again!! Some of the story may seem better than the rest since I'm using what I originally had saved and adding on)