four.

ningguang

ningguang
hello (name) ! did you get your schedule for your collab next week ?

yup

ningguang
oh, is something wrong dear ?

no don't worry ningguang someone just put me in a bad mood :)

ningguang
ah i see. did you take care of it ?

more or less..

ningguang
i can ask your personal manager keqing to take care of it if you'd like. is it another crazy fan ?

no, it's okay i got it handled.

although i forgot who i was supposed to collab with

ningguang
(name), you should take this more seriously :/

but it's scaramouche. he's a debuting model and you're going to help him gain more popularity since we signed a contract with his agency, the fatui. of course, this will largely benefit us as well, and although scaramouche isn't as known as you, his fans love him and he's good looking.

got it miss manager ;)

ningguang
don't joke around (name). you are our biggest model and actress here at the tianquan agency and we're counting on you for this. if this is successful we will probably have more collaborations with the fatui that could be favourable for us.

and don't forget that you are first filming multiple ads for jellycat and then you have a vogue photoshoot.

and i only have a week for all of that ?

ningguang
we tried to give you more time, but the fatui's schedule for scaramouche is already full. all of this is happening in sumeru, we already have everything packed. and, you are going by train per your request.

thank you !

ningguang
also, an interviewer or two from sumeru tv might ask visit you during your train ride. since keqing cannot come with you, do not hesitate to turn down some questions if they make you uncomfortable of any sort. no one will be upset or disappointed in you if you do.

alright, thank you again

but if keqing can't come who is going to be my personal manager ?

ningguang
i thought we had included it in your schedule, have you not have the time to look over it yet ?

no i'm sorry

ningguang
it's quite alright, but please do check it next time ! ganyu will be there for you, since xiao is on vacation. however, she will be waiting for you at the station and will take you to your living areas.

perfect, thank you so so much ningguang !! i promise i won't disappoint :)

ningguang
thank you for accepting to this (name) ! take care, i'll see you when you come back to liyue.
you liked this message