six.

INTERVIEWER #1
hello to sumeru tv and everyone watching ! we are here today with (name) (last name), the number one actor at the moment !
(name), welcome to sumeru ! is this your first time here ?

YOU.
hi everyone ! and yes it is ! i'm super excited to be here, i've heard so much about this country !

INTERVIEWER #1
really ? what are you looking towards the most ?

YOU.
well, mostly sightseeing and the food. i just love the sumeru forests, although i admit, nothing beats chinju forest in inazuma.

INTERVIEWER #1
i must admit, they are quite magnificent ! chinju forest, you say ? i've never went to inazuma sadly.

YOU.
thats a shame, inazuma is incredible !

INTERVIEWER #1
is it your favourite nation ?

YOU.
no hahah, my number one will always be liyue. it is my home country, after all.

INTERVIEWER #1
understandable ! do you ever feel homesick ?

YOU.
fortunately not ! i travel so much that i've just grown used to leaving my nation for my job. although, i must admit, this train is making me feel a bit nauseous.

INTERVIEWER #1
do you need anything ? i'm sure we can find some painkillers-

haha, no, it's alright, don't worry. we're arriving soon anyways.

INTERVIEWER #1
speaking of which, why have you started using more railway transportation instead of private jets like most celebrities ?

i think the answer is quite obvious, is it not ? it's a question of ecology, plus, i don't see the utility of flying to sumeru when it is right next to liyue.

INTERVIEWER #1
ah, that is extremely understandable and responsible of you ! thank you (name), for making this choice.

hahah, it's nothing to be thanked about !

INTERVIEWER #1
changing the subject, fans have been dying to know about you and your coworker, xiao.

xiao ? what about him ?

INTERVIEWER #1
ooh !! did our little (name) blush ?

what ? no ! xiao is a very good friend of mine, nothing more.

INTERVIEWER #1
we have pictures of the both of you acting extremely flirty on set though. how do you explain that ?

he showed a blurry picture of a figure- presumably you- and xiao towering over you.

oh, was that took while we were filming (movie of choice help idk what to put) ? i had to leave set earlier than planned, i got a headache. xiao was just checking on me.

INTERVIEWER #1
that seems a little close for someone checking on you, does it not ?

i think we're done here. i'm sorry, i already explained we were nothing more than friends, so please stop pushing it.

INTERVIEWER #1, annoyed
very well. thank you for your time, (name), and enjoy your stay in sumeru.