CHAP.1~HER CUTE WHISPER

GIYUU POV:

It was another day to assassinate demons,well i was informed by my old crow,well i still adore him.The crow informed me last night,and my crow said i was going with a mission with shinobu kochou,the insect pillar.

"CAW CAW,PLEASE GO TO *****!! CAW CAW".My crow shouted.

"i know..."I said bluntly.Well it is fun to go with shinobu,shes the hashira that helped,notice,payed(paid) attention to me the most,and i adore her for that.What what am i saying??she's kinda annoying though,she pops out of nowhere and annoys me.ugh.

~TIMESKIP~

I walked down a small forest and tried finding shinobu,but she wasn't to be seen.thats just my thought because she suddenly jumped on one of the tree branches,well that i didn't notice,which kinda impressed me.What am i saying?agh.

"Nee tomioka-san??~you're kinda late though~"She said...behind me??!,first she was just jumped out of a random tree branch and she was now behind me.What??

"kochou..."I flinched a little,i looked at her,she has this weird scary dark purple eyes that i dont adore.What??

"nee tomioka-san??~You seem surprised??~what is that about??"
She whispered to me,and her voice was calming...

THE END OF CHAP 1