CHAP.2~KOCHO?

GIYUU POV:

"Kocho??..."I said looking at her scary dark purple eyes.She looked at me smiling creepily,but she's still pretty.What??.

"Nee tomioka-san??,you seem...scared??what's wrong??"She said looking...worried??why??.

She looked at me smiling warmly."Tomioka-san??"She tilt her head slight while looking at me.

"Tomioka-san??...are you okay??" She said looking worried again.

I snapped back into reality."o-ohh im fine kocho..."I said looking away,i was staring at her for a few seconds and i didn't even noticed she was calling me nonstop.

I was blushing hard.

Suddenly a demon came flying through the air laughing like a maniac.

"HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL (female dog)!!!" The demon said and its gonna land on kocho.I ran towards in front of the demon to stop him from coming towards shinobu.wait what??what am i doing??she can do it herself right??but why am i protecting her??.

" Water breathing 11th form...dead calm..."I slashed the demons head easily and sheated my katana.

" You know i can do it by myself right tomioka-san??~why are you protecting me??~are you worried about me??how nice of you!!i never knew you felt emotions!!"She said leaning against my back.

I took one step forward and turn around to look at her.She smiled,but this time not creepily....its warmly.

"thank you tomioka-san!!~" She said in a teasing tone and i just simply nodded.

We both ran into the forest more and encountered another demon.As I was about to attack,shinobu flied through the air and inject the poison in her weird forged katana.

END OF CHAP.2