1 - Shawn Mendes

requested by Chelseapynn :0

Shawn's been your boyfriend for some time now, almost 3 years to be exact. You two have been so close, telling each other secrets, doing everything together, but there's one thing he doesn't know about you yet... You have a fart fetish. You think it's about time you tell him. He's your boyfriend, he should accept you any way you are.

After quite a long day, Shawn goes into your bedroom to rest. You build up what you'll say, how you'll say it, all in your head. Your hands shake as you open the door and look at him. He's on the phone. "Oh, I'll call you back, they just walked in right now." Shawn hangs up and looks at you. "What's up babe?" He looks at you. He can tell you're anxious, so he scoots over and pats the spot next to him. "Come, sit here. What's wrong?" As you sit down he puts his hand on your back. "Shawn.. I've never told anyone this, but I... I have a fart fetish." You sigh. Shawn looks a little surprised. "R-Really?" "I'm sorry, I know I'm weird and-" He interrupts you, pulling you in and kissing you deeply. "I don't care what you're into, babe. You know you don't have to keep any secrets from me, right?" He rubbed your back softly. "Yeah..."

Shawn let out a long, muffled fart under the covers, looking at you and smirking playfully.

"D-Did you just.." You begin to blush. "Mhm. And there's more where that came from~" He gets up on his hands and knees, turning around to put his butt in your face. You quickly accept the offer, letting him sit on you. He wiggles around until he finds a comfortable position. "Ready?" Shawn looks back at you. "Mhmmph!" You give him a thumbs up. He pushes for a moment until a loud grumbly fart escapes his ass directly into your nostrils. "Ahhh..." Shawn sighs in relief. "You sniffin'?" He looks back again. You let out a muffled moan as you inhale his gas. "Here comes another.." He pushes, a hot and thunderous one whooshes out and makes your face warm. The smell was so pungent, his butt was especially smelly and sweaty from all the exercising he did a bit before. You squeeze Shawn's hips, playing around with his pants as you try taking them off. "You want a closer look, huh?~" He smirked and got off your face. You nodded obediently. Shawn pulled his pants and boxers down, exposing his bare bottom before sitting on you with it again. "Get all up in there!.." He groaned, a series of rapid fire farts slipping out. You sniffed and licked, making him arch his back a little and moan. "Damn, are they that good?" He giggled, ripping some seriously stinky squeakers. You continued to pleasure his ass, licking it quickly and sniffing all his stinkiness. "Oh, here comes one more!.." Shawn groaned and rubbed his rumbling stomach, leaning in and ripping a loud, wet, and quite bubbly fart right in your waiting mouth. "Ahhh~ There we go!" He got off your face and helped you up, kissing your cheek. "Wow... Why'd you let me do that?.." You looked at him, a goofy little smile on your face. "Well... I'll admit it, I have a fart fetish too. I was actually on the phone with my buddy, wondering how I'd tell you!" He smiled. Ain't that a nice little coincidence?