800 Years (idk what to name this)

Angst and fluff 🫶 btw ty for 190 reads! (And the votes)

It has been a few long and painful years since Mu Qing had died. Feng Xin could remember being beside Mu Qing while he passed away. He regrets he never got to confess his feelings. He could of done it when Mu Qing was going to die, but when he decided to confess Mu Qing spoke up, "Feng Xin...I hate you so much...you know that right?" "Mu Qing, I-never mind...I-I'll fucking miss your ass. Wait for me there, okay?" "Alright...well, it was nice knowing all of you..I think it's time for me to go now...goodbye." Mu Qing said as he slowly shut his eyes. Feng Xin couldn't believe Mu Qing had lost all his followers and passed away. They had been fighting for over 800 years and always in each other's lives but...when the other is gone, it feels like a part of his life is missing. He misses it. He misses Mu Qing, he misses everything about him and how he won't be able to see him, the way he would roll his eyes, fight, he misses Mu Qing too much. But he never got to confess his feelings to Mu Qing. He regrets Mu Qing had died probably not knowing Feng Xin loved him. Loved him for 800 years.

  Feng Xin lay on his deathbed, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng came. He remembers seeing Xie Lian silently crying while Mu Qing died...Feng Xin hopes he could see Mu Qing after this. He bids farewell to everyone there and he feels everything slow down.

  Feng Xin opens his eyes. It was peaceful here. It took a moment to adjust to everything before he could see who was infront of him. His eyes widened, "Mu Qing..?" "Feng Xin..?" Feng Xin hugged Mu Qing tightly and started to shed a few tears. He had missed Mu Qing so much, those years without Mu Qing were like hell. Mu Qing was a bit hesitant but hugged Feng Xin back. While crying, Feng Xin was able to say a few things, "Mu Qing...you have no idea how much I missed you, asshole." He said while he hugged Mu Qing tighter. "Can you hug me less...tighter I can't breath. Ahem, I...missed you too.." Mu Qing said slightly embarrassed and looking away. Feng Xin smiled, he decided it would be good time to tell Mu Qing his feelings. "Mu Qing, I uh..I have something to tell you...that I was going to say when you were dying." Mu Qing chuckled a bit, "Go ahead." "Ever since we met I immediately felt something, but I thought it was-I uh..." "Uh huh..." "what I mean is that IhavealwayslovedyouIneverhatedyou" Mu Qing looked shocked, Feng Xin started to freak out in his mind. "You...love me?" "Yeah..I mean I know you probably don't love me back so you can-" Mu Qing grabbed Feng Xin's collar and kissed him. Feng Xin was a bit shocked but very happy, so of course he kissed back! After they broke the kiss, Feng Xin hugged Mu Qing and spun around before putting Mu Qing down. "I love you A-Qinggg" Mu Qing nodded and gave Feng Xin a kiss on the cheek. "Say it back" "Why" "Pleasee" "I-I love you too.." Mu Qing said with slightly pink cheeks. Feng Xin smiled and gave Mu Qing a kiss.

  "Here let me show you around, then we can go to where I'm staying." "Okay A-Qing." They walked around and greeted some others who had passed for a while until they stopped near a house. "This is where I'm staying, and you'll be staying with me too."

  Feng Xin and Mu Qing spent the rest of the day cuddling and catching up. They would also continue to spend their days together in peace and enjoy each other's presence. Later on, they also got married and yes, still continued to live their days in peace and joy.

  Feng Xin walked up and hugged Mu Qing from behind, "Hey A-Qing!" "Yeah?" "I love you!" Mu Qing smiled and turned around to kiss Feng Xin. "I love you too, A-Xin."

Note: they are so canon like I love them sm 🫶