Cake (yeah idk)

Based off my hc where Feng Xin sends a cake to Mu Qing saying be mine.

It was a Saturday morning, and Feng Xin was planning to confess his feelings to Mu Qing today! He was walking around and saw an ice cream shop and decided to go in it and look around. He was looking at the ice cream cake menu (idk what to call it) and saw a cake that said, "Be Mine". He thought it was perfect! So he bought it and sent it to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing was sitting down on the couch reading a book. He was also listening to music too until there was a knock on his door. He went over and opened the door. Someone handed over a cake to him and asked if he was Mu Qing. He took the cake and nodded after that, he checked the box and it had a note on it. "Dear Mu Qing, I know that you probably hate me. But I have always loved you from start. I know you prob can't return these feelings but it's okay if you decline." -Sincerely, Feng Xin.
Mu Qing was shocked he opened the cake and the cake said, "Be Mine" he smiled and started to eat the cake. (WITH A FORK AND PLAYE DW) He pulled his phone and told Feng Xin to meet up at the park in 20 minutes. After a while, Feng Xin responded and said yes.

[after 20 mins at the park]

Feng Xin arrived at the park, he saw Mu Qing sitting on one of the benches. He walked over and Mu Qing stood up and looked him right in the eye. "Are you playing with me? Was that some kind of dare you had to do?" "No it wasn't a dare Mu Qing, I would never do that." Feng Xin said while taking Mu Qing's hands and softly caressing them. He looked at Mu Qing with soft eyes and a warm smile. Mu Qing blushed and looked away before looking at Feng Xin again. He always loved Feng Xin, he just thought the other hated him too. "I...I l-love you too.." Mu Qing said with a bit of blush on his face. Feng Xin smiled and kissed Mu Qing, Mu Qing kissed back. Their kiss wasn't long or short, or really really passionate, it was a sweet one. Once they parted, Mu Qing asked if they could go to his place to eat the cake Feng Xin got him. Feng Xin agreed and took Mu Qing's hand as they walked together.

After they ate the cake, they decided to go take a nap together. While cuddling of course! Once they go to Mu Qing's bed, they laid next to each other. It was a bit awkward at first but after a while Feng Xin wrapped his arms around Mu Qing. Mu Qing was a bit shocked but switched their cuddle position to full embrace. Feng Xin was playing with Mu Qing's hair. At some point they fell asleep peacefully in each other's embrace.

Note: um srry if that was a bit
Too uh yeah ahem ty for 267 smth reads! Bye byeee!