Candle night ( ʲᵉᵒⁿ ʲᵘⁿᵏᵒᵒᵏ )

⚠️It is just an imagine, I don't mean to target any profession or person.

" The usual one !? ".
" Umm, no... Just some green tea please "
Y/n ordered at her favorite café. Not because she is on a diet but just to not gain any extra belly fat to retain her perfect shape for her special day *cough* night.

After her morning tea she further went for a full body clean up and some relaxing and nice spa treatments before going home.

When she got home she threw her bag in the closet and took off the heels and was getting ready for a quick shower just when her mobile screen flashed with a few notifications.

She went closer and picked the phone up to check the messages.

— new message —

Jungkookie :- I'll be home back by 3 in the afternoon.

Jungkookie :- I was wondering if we can change the location we were meeting to our house.

Jungkookie :- 😉🐰

A big smile formed across her lips and she started tapping her fingers on the keyboard.

Y/n :- Suddenly.... But fine, I am cool with it.

Then she finally stepped in the shower and all she could think about was meeting her boyfriend after literally 5 months.

" It's hard to have a millitary boyfriend " she mumbled to herself before washing off her body butter and putting on some hydrating gel on her body with a specific fragrance that jk loves and stepped out putting on a robe.

She went back to her closet picking up her bag she threw before and scanned through the dresses she had.
Finally picking up something decent but spicy she did her makeup and left the house in a taxi. 

Soon enough she was at the entrance of the building her boyfriend's apartment was in

Soon enough she was at the entrance of the building her boyfriend's apartment was in. She stepped in the elevator and started going up peacefully until she noticed a box on the elevator floor and her phone started ringing.

OTP

Y/n :- Babe !?
Jk :- Yea, open the box if you saw it already.
Y/n :- The red box !!?
Jk :- Uh-huh....
Y/n okay.