𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

Erica's pov:
I was just as surprised as he was, that I had kissed him. It was the first time I had ever kissed anyone. It was surprisingly nice. His lips tasted like sweet cherries and I was enveloped in the smell of irish spring soap and nature. It was one of the best experiences of my life and he obviously enjoyed it too. He had a huge dorky smile on his face, in a good way. You know what I did? I ran. Yep. The great Erica Hale. Ran from a kiss. I had reason to. Secrets, didn't stay secrets very long at spy school. So, every second more, was more and more of a risk that someone saw us. When I ran away I had time to think about what I had done the security camera's would surely have gotten that. Luckily it was near a small pond that the only person who still used it was the school counselor. I hoped that no one saw it, and hopefully Ben does not tell anyone. That would be a disaster. I liked Ben Ripley. Scrach that. I liked Joshua Hallal. This was ten times worse. Did I love Ben Ripley?
Ben's pov:
That. Was. Amazing. I cannot believe that Erica Hale kissed me. I felt amazed, confused, wowed, and hungry. I doubt the last one is from the kiss though. Either way, I should probably get something to eat. Some snowflakes drifted down from the sky. At first I thought I was imagining them. I loved the snow. Then I realized that I was not imagining them, and that it was supposed to start dumping in 5.926378 minutes. So I ran to the mess hall where I found several people buzzing about the talent show later. I went over to my usual table to find, Zoe, Warren, Chip and Jawa. When I sat down, Chip immediately asked "What happened, bro? You look dazed!" Jawa had to add on, asking "Did it have to do with Erica?" "No!" I blushed. "Then why are you blushing so much Ben?" "Yeah Ben, if you don't tell us then we will start guessing, and the guesses will start bad and end up even worse." "If I tell Erica will kill me!" "No she won't Ben she likes you! She might maim you a little bit, but..." "No, that girl will beat me to a pulp." "Fine Ben, but Chip and I will start guessing." Chip started "Did you guys... make out behind the school and then got each others phone numbers and talked all night?" "Huh? No way!" "Did you take a steamy shower together in minimal clothing?" Jawa asked quizzically. "No. Possible. Way." "Did you guys...you know...sleep together?" Chip asked meekly. "Absolutely not!" Then for some reason, Zoe stormed off angrily. Warren shouted in his weaselly voice "Hey! Why did you hurt my girl like that!" Then slapped his hands over his mouth. Zoe heard him from ten feet away. She slowly turned on her heels and muttered "You...like me?" Warren whined "Well, I'm just jealous that you like Ben-" Now it was my turn to mutter "Wait, Zoe...You...like me?" She replied in a voice that was halfway happy and halfway nervous "Of course!" My head was spinning. When Alexander said being a spy wasn't easy, I thought he ment physically. Now I understand he means with everything. In my brain I was putting it all together. So, Warren likes Zoe, Zoe likes me, I like Erica! Ugg! This is so confusing! I couldn't even adress it, so I just ran up to my room and grabbed my keyboard. When the first of the snowflakes started to drift down from the sky I started playing Turning out by AJR. AJR was my favorite band so for my talent show act I decided to play one of their songs.

I hold you.
I hold you closer then I ever knew.
I could do but I'm confused.
I thought I'd recognize when love was true.
But I'm confused.

Am I ready for love?
Or maybe just a best Friend.
Should there be a difference
Do you have instructions?
Maybe I'm stuck on what I see on TV

I grew up on Disney
But this don't feel like Disney.

You say I turned out fine
I think I'm still turning out.
You say I turned out fine
I think I'm still turning out

Erica's pov:
When I first thought about doing the talent show I was thinking about maybe how I could beat up a group of enemies in one minute. Now after that kiss with Ben, I can't stop thinking about him. I decided that I was going to play one of the songs from his favorite band, AJR. I was the only one who knew that he liked AJR. So I decided to play Sober up by the way was his favorite song from that band. I got a violin and guitar and started playing the chords as I sung:
Hello, Hello
Im not where Im supposed to be
I hope you're missing me
Cause' it makes me feel young.

Hello, hello
last time that I saw you're face
Was at recess in second grade
And it made me feel young

Won't you help me sober up
Growing up it made me numb
And I want to feel something again

Won't you help me sober up?
All the big kids they are drunk
And I want to feel something again
Wont you help me feel something again
How's it going again?

That song made me think about Ben. That was not surprising. After the kiss, Ben was almost all I thought about. This was different. I didn't know what to think. Did I like Ben Ripley?Or even worse, Love Him?
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝙸𝙳𝙺, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 "𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝" 𝚋𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙. 🤔🤔🤔