𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

Bens pov:
It was almost time for the talent show. Snow was lightly falling from the sky. I started to bring my keyboard down from my dorm to the mess hall. I almost ran into Zoe on the stairs. Luckily I dodged out of the was right before she saw me. When I got to the mess, it was unbelievable. The celing was coverd in blue ribbon, because the theme of the talent show was blue. The walls were covered in blue shiny metallic paper. It was just outstanding. I dropped off my keyboard and went up to my dorm to change into my suit.

Erica's pov:
As I changed into my beautiful blue dress I looked outside at the snowflakes dancing down from the sky. I loved the snow. I loved it because Ben loved it. The snow reminded me of him.

Ben's pov:
I was second to last. Parents were allowed to come watch, so we had to take some precautions. Hide all the evidence, put weapons away in your room, that kind of stuff. When the school bomb club sweeped the area and the food was all laid out, exactly 5 minutes 68 seconds and 0971343 milliseconds after, the show started. The first few acts were just the stuff we learned in self preservation 101, and the next were just some like sword swallowing, then there was the musical acts. The first people just danced and it was actually really amazing! Then it was my turn.
Erica's pov:
It was Ben's turn. He started singing Turning Out by AJR! All of the memories of him singing this to me came flooding back. When he kissed me it felt like... fireworks. I know, The Great Erica Hale, feeling...fireworks when she kisses a boy? Great. Now I am talking like him too. I like him, but I don't know what my family will do! They are constantly in the background. Mom telling me to be myself, grandpa telling me to hide my emotions, grandma asking if I want to talk, dad just as confused as ever and Trixie just teases me. If I get with Ben, my parents will act like we are married and constantly treat us like he is going to kiss me every second, and I can't put that much pressure on a seventeen year old boy. I mean, if the future of the CIA was suddenly put in your hands and an entire family was making you, and threatening you with military grade weapons at seventeen wouldn't you be a little stressed?
Ben finished his song.

Do you want to be there to see how I turn out?

I'm a little kid and so are you
Don't you go and grow up before I do
I'm a little kid with so much doubt
Don't you want to be there to see how I turn out?

'Cause I'm still turning out.

That song felt like he was speaking to me.

It actually felt like he had wrote that song for me. When I heard that song, I knew I loved Ben Ripley.

I went up to him and I kissed him.
Ben's pov:
Erica. Hale. Kissed. Me. For the second time. TODAY! I went to sit down and realized that Erica Hale was playing in the talent show. I was so surprised that I just froze and stared up at her. She looked amazing in her blue dress and she was singing my favorite song. I loved AJR and Erica was the only one who knew that. She suprisingly played all the guitar and violin. She looked at me during the last few lyrics:

Won't you help me sober up?
Growing up it made me numb
And I want to feel something again

Won't you help me sober up
All the big kids they are drunk
And I want to feel something again
Won't you help me feel something again?
Can I finally feel something again?
Hows it going again?

She finished the song and everyone clapped I was starting at Erica. Then she took me outside and asked:
"So...how did you like it?"

"It was more incredible than anything I have ever seen in my life! How did you like mine?"

"It was incredible and I liked how you-"

Now it was my turn to kiss her. She looked at me with her eyes lit up and then kissed me back. The snow was falling gently and it got caught in her eyelashes and hair. She looked incredible with her sparkly blue dress and ice blue eyes. I loved Erica Hale, and I knew that from that moment on, I will spend the rest of my life with her.

Erica's pov:
Wow. I cannot believe I just did that. He was so adorable in his blue suit that maches with my dress! He loved the snow and it was lightly snowing. Just enough for it to cover everything in a thin, white powder. It was in his hair and eyelashes and he looked... so cute. I ruffled his hair and snowflakes came flying out, in a gentle way. I looked him in the eye, because he was slightly taller than me, I had to look up at him. Then I said in a whisper:
"I love you Ben Ripley."
He mached my whisper:
"I love you more Erica Hale."
I just smiled and kissed him.
Now we are both 27 and we are married with 4 kids and have two more on the way. It turns out we are going to have twins! For the second time! (Hint, hint)

I still love Ben Ripley.
He still loves me.
THE END!

SORRY THAT I DIDN'T DO THE WORD COUNT LAST TIME. IT WASN'T WORKING. ANYWAY I AM DONE WITH THIS ONESHOT. THANKS FOR READING BYEEEEEE!

WORD COUNT: 945 NOT INCLUDING THIS