Discontinued 😢😢

guys ily all so much and this book was so so so much fun to write but i really have no motivation to finish it i'm sorryyyyyyyy but i'll give you guys the idea i had for the future of it just to give you guys closure ♡

uh idk what this is but it was in the note i made for this fic so here you go ig??

Tsukasa left the rehearsal smiling wide. Sure he was nervous but he put on the best performance he could and there were little to no mistakes! Hehe now it's time to go to Rui's :) Tsukasa walked a bit faster thinking of getting to see Rui.

Once Tsukasa arrived at Rui's he knocked on the door. "Hello, Rui?"

"Come on in!" Rui's mom said from inside. Tsukasa opened the door and came inside. "He should be in the garage. Also you don't have to knock to come inside you're basically like family to me."

"Oh, thanks haha I'll try to remember next time!" Tsukasa walked over to the garage and went inside. He was surprised that Rui wasn't there. He assumed he had just gone to the bathroom or something so he went to got sit on the couch.

"Ahh TsuTsu could you help me i'm stuck~!" Tsukasa looked around to find where his boyfriend's voice was coming from but still didn't see him. "Fufu~ up here love." Tsukasa looked up and.

"RUI HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET STUCK TO THE CELING!!?!?!?"

"Oh you know~"

"No! As a matter of fact I do NOT know!"

Rui giggles softly, "Hm well I guess it's just a mystery~"

----------------------------------------------------------------

anyways that's that and here's the little bullet notes i wrote as ideas

Tsukasa says he's gonna grow out his hair then in collage when he has long hair he's bullied and cuts it off again

Rui starts putting his hair up more and growing it a bit also, he cuts it when tsukasa does to make him happy

get married and open a bakery together after college

yippie!! as i said before i love you all so much you've all been so supportive of this fic and it got WAYY more attention that i originally thought it would. Thank you everyone who read this all the way through even though i will admit my writing at some points was... mediocre, i've gotten a lot better now so i guess it's hard to read without cringing haha. (If i ever get motivation to write more on this i will 100% write it)

farewell
-stanmafuyuasahina (Rowan ☆)