𝐈

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Hi i'm Naomi

 Naomi Looked  at her self in the mirror that was in her locker

Naomi Looked  at her self in the mirror that was in her locker. *Is that a pimple* She thought touching her face.

*RINGGGGGG*

The school bell rang as she shut her locker. She felt a weight on her back. Only to see Her to best friends.

"Hey girl" Savannah Said Walking Right next to her. On Her other side there was her other friend Aaliyah.

"Hi" She wrapped One of her Arm around Aaliyah while her other one was placed on Savannah.

"So what class do you guys have next" Naomi looked at both her friends "I have english" "And i have maths"

"Great we all have different classes" Naomi looked at them frowning "Well see you guys later" she walked into the classroom door and headed to the back where her usually seat was.

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »

Not even 10 minutes into A Boy had walked through the door. "Mr. Upshawn your late... Again" "Sorry Miss i had something to do"

He walked right to the back and sat in the seat right next to Naomi. "Can i borrow the notes after class" He leaned over and whispers to her "Sure" She looked at him and smiled. Getting the same reaction out of him.

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »

Walking out of class she felt a tap on her shoulder "Hey i was wondering if i could get the notes" She turned around to see the boy from her history class "Oh ya let me just get them" She grabbed the book out of her pink backpack.

"Her you go" She handed the book to him. "Kelvin" He said waiting for name in return "I'm Naomi" She smiled "Thanks for the notes" "Your welcome" The bell rang "See ya later" She said and walked to her next class

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »

"Hey" She sat next in the middle of her to friends. And they were having a debate... again. "Naomi Which is better, Tall boy or Short boys" Savannah Asked

"Uhm Tall" She looked at Savannah "See Aaliyah" She had won a battle again.

These debates would happen all the time, like all the time, Guess who would win these.

No one.

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »

"See you guys tomorrow" She walked away from the front of the school where she had been talking with her friends. It was going to be a long night.

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »

A/N: How do you guys like it. Ik it's short just didn't want y'all to wait any longer

Words: 417