𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

"𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 about Jackson" Kevin apologized, She looked at him and smiled "It's ok" She assured him

"𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 about Jackson" Kevin apologized, She looked at him and smiled "It's ok" She assured him. Pushing her pink hair out of her face.

As they walked out into the hallway together. "I got to go see you on Monday" Naomi smiled at Kevin, Waving him good bye

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »

*𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆*

The Door bell ringed. Naomi tapped her feet on the porch waiting for the door to open. "Hey Naomi" Aaliyah said opening the door "AALIYAH WHO IS IT" Aaliyah's mom yelled from the kitchen "It's my friend Ma" Aaliyah said loud enough for her mom to hear

Aaliyah Opened the door more making space for her to walk in. After Naomi walked in closing the door behind her.

Aaliyah walked u to the kitchen while Naomi was following her "Mom this is my friend Naomi" Aaliyah introduced Naomi

"Nice to meet you Naomi" Aaliyah's mom greeted.

"You too" Naomi smiled. "Alright let's go to my room" Aaliyah pulled Naomi Up the stairs and into her room.

"Wanna work on our homework" Aaliyah asked pulling for folder out of her backpack. "Sure" Naomi smiled.

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »

"Mom" Aaliyah called for her mom. "What?" Aaliyah mom asked in a annoyed voice.

"Can Naomi stay the night? Her mom is out of town" Aaliyah asked with puppy dog eyes. "I'll talk to your father about it"

Mrs. Upshaw pulled her phone out and dialed Aaliyah's father. Aaliyah just sat on the dinning chair waiting for an answer

"Can Aaliyah's friend stay for the night" Aaliyah's mom asked putting the phone on speaker and placing it on the table. "Is she white?" Mr. Upshaw asked

"No she isn't white"

"Then she can stay" Aaliyah had a burst of energy. She ran up the stairs and hugged Naomi. "They said you can stay the night!" Aaliyah sad really happy.

Naomi only smiled at her best friends energy. Naomi and Aaliyah were about to get ready for bed until the doorbell ringed.

"AALIYAH" Mrs. Upshawn called for her daughter. "WHAT?"

"GO OPEN THE DOOR"

"I OPENED THE DOOR LAST TIME" Naomi didn't want Aaliyah to get in trouble "just open the door i'll come with you" Naomi smiled.

"Fine" Naomi smiled grew as Her and Aaliyah walked down the stairs. Aaliyah walked towards the door and opened it. "What are u doing here?" Aaliyah asked with an attitude "Is dad home" Naomi realized that it was Kevin.

"Hi" Naomi greeted him. Kevin's face displayed a smile "Hi"

"I'm home" Mr.Upshaw said walking through the kitchen door "What are you doing here?" Mr.Upshaw asked Kevin.

"I don't want to move i want to say with you" Kevin explained "WHAT" Aaliyah yelled.

« ───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───── »