Part 1

It was just another day at the gym.
Jaekyung was training with other athletes while Dan was reviewing the latest medical records of the Fighter. Apparently, Jaekyung's shoulder had improved slightly, and Dan was quite proud of his achievement as physical therapist.

A loud chatter from outside broke the silence. Dan walked out of the office and saw two kids running all over the gym.
They were two adorable girls in their pretty pink and blue dresses.

"Oh come on girls, daddy is tired," Coach Namwook tried to calm the twins down. Dan remembered that the coach had once told him about his two daughters and made the connection. They were both six years old.
"Jaekyung oppaaaa ~"The twins clung to Jaekyung's arm, the fighter seemed pissed, but played with them anyway.

Dan smiled as he watched the scene. Even a "tyrant" like him can not refuse anything to Coach Namwook's daughters, plus they seem to really like Jaekyung.
"One day Oppa will be my boyfriend," one of the twins said. Dan laughed and Jaekyung turned his head, now realizing the Doc was watching them.
He grinned.
The twins turned their heads accordingly and saw Dan.

It was love at first sight.

"A prince," they both whispered. The twins left Jaekyung and ran up to Dan started asking a lot of questions.
"What's your name? How old are you? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you like me?" Dan tried to dodge most of the questions, but for the sake of the other athletes he decided to take the twins to the office room and stay with them.
"I am really sorry, Doc. My wife is at a conference and will be back tonight. The babysitter was busy, so I had to bring them here".
"Oh, no problem coach, I can stay with them". The girls have already taken up the whole table and Dan had to hide the documents he was checking before. The twins open their bags and take out the paints, makeup and dolls.  Dan took a breath.

It was going to be a long day.
"Okay, let's play," he said to the girls.

***

Jaekyung tried to peek into the office room between a break and another. He was curious about Dan and the twins, and he also felt his pride a little offended. He has known the twins since they were no more than two little peanuts and when they saw Dan, they rushed towards him. Couldn't blame them tho. 

He was the first to kick his former's fuck buddy out because he could not stop thinking about Dan's pretty face. Coach Namwook called him and Jaekyung took the opportunity to go to the office and take a look. The twins played with Dan's face and applied all the cheap and ugly makeup. Dan was clearly uneasy, but Jaekyung liked to see the boy embarrassed. There was something about his pretty flushed face that turned him on.
The coach was babbling something about his schedule, but his gaze was fixed on the Doc. When Dan turned his head toward him, Jaekyung flinched.

His pretty lips were stained in crimson lipstick. He never liked this kind of thing, but he had to admit that Dan was special. In a lot of ways. He turned his head and talked to Coach Namwook to finalize the last details about his off-site appointment. Then he made his way to the office and headed straight for the shower.

He really needed to cool down.