A little accident...

Ashlyn was walking through her room, very stressed. Her boyfriend was supposed to pick her up from prom.

Ashlyn's POV:

"Sweetie, why are you still home? Aren't you supposed to be at prom...?" ,Mom said from the doorframe.

"Yeah... don't worry mom, I'm leaving now!" I smiled at mom reassuringly, as mom smiled back at me sweetly.

"Okay, darling." Mom said as she patted my shoulder.

A while later I decided to just walk to prom. After all my stupid ass boyfriend isn't picking me up!

Its like he blocked me on my phone...

Anyways that stupid hoe never is so great...

He's like everything that all girls want but I don't, he's toxic, rude, doesn't care about me.

Should I break up with him?

Maybe...

Okay to be honest...

I might!!

Oh damn... I am already at prom... after all school isn't that far. I nervously walked through the halls of school, as some kids looked at me and snickered as they whispered about me... stupid rumors!

I finally arrived at prom, I walked through the door with the most gorgeous green emerald dress. My brunette hair in a princess braid as pearls were in the braid.

I saw my boyfriends, James's, back as I quietly tried to surprise him. I quickly walked on my black stilettos.

Just as I was about to touch his shoulder he turned around while kissing a random girl. Wait I looked closer and saw that it wasn't a random girl but,

MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND, Jessica...

Jessica is kissing my boyfriend, in front of me luckily they didn't notice me... yet...

As they stopped making out for just a quick breathe as He saw me. "Oh hey, babe..." He quickly pushed Jessica off, and tried to act casual.

Fuck...

Should I break up with that asshole...?!

I froze, I literally panicked my heart beating wildly as it shattered in pieces.

Suddenly I felt a wave of confidence rolling through my veins as my mouth took control of me.

"Well, Well, Well... If it isn't the cheating prick. Really thought I didn't know in the first place?! Your so fucking dumb, asshole. I wish you well in hell, cause you'll need it. After all you don't have your lucky charm anymore." I smirked as I pushed him and he stumbled backwards crashing in the food table. A loud thud was heard when he fell in all the cupcakes.

Served him right,

I snickered as I walked away before pausing and turning back to look at him in the pile of cupcakes, "If it wasn't clear. You and me are done, asshole."

"B-but, babe... you're clearly not thinking clearly!! I always knew you where dumb, but this is a high level of dumb."

I suddenly lost it, "Me *dumb*?! Are you stupid?! And tell Jessica that you both can fuck off, stupid bitches."

He was stunned and everyone too, after all the most popular jock who no one dares to talk back too!!

Well forget that shit,

He deserved it,

Right?!

Ugh stupid me... luckily I ran fast before he could reply.

My mind couldn't clear clearly as I ran, ran and ran. Far, far, away from that stupid prick and Jessica... I never expected her to backstab me.

But bitches change,

Just like this bad-bitch!!

Almost home,

Still this intersection,

Shit I just noticed people not walking anymore. Wait fuck me, already. A stupid red light can't ruin my day anymore!!

And I wasn't stopping running, you might think I ran fast. But bitch, forgot that I was wearing these pretty black stilettos?!

But whatever,

I suddenly step on my dress and stumble forwards to land on my face and in a puddle as cars where passing by.

I seriously have the worst luck,

As I closed my eyes prepared to fall face forwards in the puddle,

I waited but suddenly I before I could hit the the ground and get splashed by the puddle,

I felt strong arms around my waist, I looked up and I saw...

Shadow Enforcer...

Like the biggest fucking villain of all time,

From a sweet smile I gulped and looked a bit scared,

I mean he's a villain, who I'm gawking at...

I mean his face he has only a mask, but those light blue eyes staring at me is like I'm floating...

"H-hiii... Mister Shadow... look Im not worth hurting. I'm just a dumb hoe... so I would be very delighted if you could let me go." ,I smiled a bit scared.

But what he did wasn't what I asked him too or more I demanded it...

"Darling, no need to be scared... look just don't scream.",And of course before I could react he held me tighter in his arms, and he suddenly flew up with me in the sky.

"AAAAH!! W-What the hell?!"

"Calm down, doll. I'm bringing you to safety."

"You want me to calm down?! Dude, your literally Shadow Enforcer, The biggest ass kicking villain of all time!! And you *want* me to calm down?!"

"Sorry to disappoint, darling. But as you said I'm a villain after all... so I might not bring you to safety..."

"Oh... wait where are we going than?"

"My lair..."

"Oh haha... totally knew that!" Lie "well y-you're bringing me home afterwards, right...?"

"Nope. Looks like your stuck with me, doll."

Why does he call me 'Doll' it makes me want to strangle him but also... some other weird feeling. It's pretty confusing.

No, he's confusing!

I barley know him...

Okay that was a lie...

Im kinda a bit obsessed with watching super VS villain fights...

But who could blame me?!

"W-Wait are you kidnapping me?!"

"Oh my gosh! You actually get something right!" ,He chuckles.

"But... You never take any hostages... so why now and why me out of all people?!"

He smirked and didn't answer my question he just had that perfect evil smirk, I might be obsessed.

Just might...