Seven

i finally found an inspiration for lyrics. i wrote about how great thing love is and how simple it can be sometimes, but you must be careful with it.
on the other hand, julie failed with her work. she couldn't sell any picture. she called francesco but his secretary told he was on his trip to america.

i got the idea. i liked how americans reacted to my music and the thing that we made contact through the stage.
julie was deeply in her thoughts while she was playing with her toes.
she realised i chainged my position on the chair too often and she looked at me.
"are you up to something?"
i nodded.
"what if we get to america? like vacation or something?"
"aaron, it's not that easy."

"let's go on vacation anyway?", now i was holding her hands in mine.
she got her fingers in my hair and it felt fantastic.

i lost myself into her eyes for a moment.
god, it's happening again.

"come on, i promise you'll hear half of my new songs. i still haven't finished. i planned to do two more songs. two or three months and the album is finished."
"okay."

and we visited usa. we were so tired but most important thing is that she found a men who can sell her pictures.

people were so happy to see two of us. i heard lot of questions about our relationship but i didn't want to talk about it that much. i never talk about private things in public.
roman told me they pictured us together and they wondered who julie is. he even said they found lot of my private pictures and posted it there. i felt too uncomfortable. i must have got ready for that.

italy was so different. they barely recognized us. we were free as birds are.
julies student who helped me to get the idea for her birthday said she must move to france. she continue to spend lot of time with julie. they became so close.

julie had friends but she rarely visited them and spended time with them.
she prefered to stay in house and do her art.
she never felt lonely.
even if i weren't there, she would spend time on the best way.

i climbed upstairs when i came home from the studio. i layed down and watched a ceiling.

i just wanted to sleep. but i fought a battle if i should go to her and touch every inch of her body.

i hated the feeling she is under my skin.
and i adored it.

i tried to spread all my love to her on paper, again. it helped me a little bit.
i really need a tour.

when i looked through the window i saw nothing i loved before. that building next to us became so monotonous and melancholic. people weren't on the street.

is it just a november or does my skin feel tight?

however i opened the door and i went upstairs but julie suprised me when i saw her standing on the stairs.

and we said the same thing in the same time.
"i think we need to move."