Chapter 17

Bongbong's POV

I was very frustrated because I found out that Loren was pregnant.

The day she lost consciousness we took her to the hospital and that's when we found out she was pregnant.

Loren admitted that something happened to her and Robin, but she didn't think she would get pregnant right away because they only did it once.

Nakausap ko na si Robin at sinabi niya naman na handa niyang panagutan si Loren at ang bata sa sinapupunan nito.

Robin also told his family about Loren's pregnancy and they welcomed Loren warmly. Also intending to get married before the child comes out.

And that's the problem, how do we tell our family, especially mommy.

God, ang sakit ulo ni Loren.

Napasinghap nalang ako sa mga iniisip ko.

After we ate dinner, I went to our room. Nagshower lang ako at pagkatapos nagbihis lang ako ng pantulog.

I took a bottle of wine and a wine glass. I sat on the sofa and drank, maybe I could think of a solution to our problem.

I leaned my back firmly against the backrest tsaka isinandal din ang ulo ko roon at pinikit ang aking mga mata.

Narinig ko ang pagbukas at pagsara ng pinto.

Pinakinggan ko lang iyon hanggang sa marinig ko ang agos ng tubig. Pagkatapos nun ay narinig ko ulit ang pagbukas ng pinto.

I opened my eyes and there I saw Sara who had just come out of the bathroom, nakabihis na siya ng pantulog.

Bongbong: Sara

She looked at me.

Bongbong: Come here

She came closer to me and I pulled her to sit on my lap.

She leaned his right hand on my chest.

We both stared at each other until I kissed her. She didn't respond so I bit his bottom lip.

I successfully inserted my tongue inside his mouth and explored it.

Naramdaman kong tinutulak niya ako pero hindi ako nagpatinag. Hinawakan ko siya sa batok tsaka diniinan ang halik ko sa kaniya.

I laid her down on the sofa and slowly slipped my right hand inside her nightgown.

I stopped kissing her and looked into his eyes.

I moved and slowly removed her nightgown then I kissed her again and she responded. While we were kissing, she wrapped his arm around my neck then I took off her bra and dropped it somewhere.

My kiss went down and even hit his chin. I kissed her neck until my kiss reached her boobs.

I alternately suck her boobs, I felt that she was tweaking me and I also heard her moaning my name.

After I kissed her boobs, my kiss went down until I reached her womanhood. I took off her panties and unceremoniously licked her womanhood.

I did that for a few minutes until she spoke.

Sara: Oh god Bong, I'm cumming ahhhhh

I speed up licking, I also inserted my middle finger into her womanhood until she came out. I sucked all the juice that came out of her and swallowed it.

After that I carried her to the bed and I made her sit there.

She bent down and rubbed his arm.

Bongbong: Look at me Sara

She looked at me and I started to take off my clothes. I saw her swallow when I took off my boxers.

Sara: No no no

After she said that, she quickly got under the blanket but half of his face was peeking out.

I laughed softly as I got on the bed and pulled the blanket. I pulled her slightly and also slightly came on top of her.

Bongbong: Why no hmmm?

Nag iwas siya ng tingin pero hinawakan ko siya sa baba niya kaya natinginan kami ulit.

Bongbong: Tell me

Sara: N-nothing.

Bongbong: Okay, madali akong kausap.

I got up and positioned myself in the middle of her and spread his legs.

I kissed her first and rubbed my manhood.

I slowly inserted it into her womanhood, I was only able to insert half of it but I heard her sniffing. I looked at her and I saw that she was in tears.

Bongbong: H-hey, I'm sorry, I'll just remove it first.

Sara: N-no, it's okay. Just continue.

Bongbong: Are you--------

Sara: Just continue Bong.

Bongbong: O-okay.

I wiped her tears using my thumb.

Kahit pangalawang beses na namin itong gagawin ay nabigla parin siya.

Maybe because I also shocked her when we first did it. I didn't expect her to agree either.

I continued to insert my manhood into her womanhood until I was fully inserted.

I grabbed his waist and started thrusting into her until my thrusting got faster and faster.

Only grunts and the sound of our lovemaking could be heard inside the room.

We did a few positions and we just came out the same.

Until my last thrust, I exploded it inside her.

I fell on his chest and we were both gasping for breath.

Before I left on top of her I kissed her on the forehead.

And after that I lay next to her.

Naramdaman kong gumalaw siya kaya napatingin ako sa kanya at sumisiksik pala siya sa akin.

Kaya idinantay ko sa bandang ulo niya ang kamay ko.

Inayos ko ang pagkakakumot namin at Ipinalapit ko pa siya ng husto tsaka ko siya niyakap.

I kissed her on the head until we fell asleep.

End of Chapter.

Hello everyone!!!
❤️💚✌️👊