Lies :)

(guys please forgive me I am really bad at writing)💀☹️

Now Jungkook is actually tried of lies...
He have been lying from the day the he realised that this lie can only make him and his life atleast a peaceful which he needed..... But as the time passes that also seems more difficult but he have to do  right... For his life, for his son...

*

*

*

*
Papa... Do you know I saw a beautiful butterfly today, 'junwoo exclaimed with so much excitement'

Jinja! Jun was the butterfly really that beautiful... But I guess not more than my jun hmm...."Jungkook said to his son who is now pouting"

Eomma....... Chu are  beautiful, humppppp Jun is handsome, "the little boy says while pouting actually a angry one"

Jungkook chuckled at his son's reaction... But this is the thing he adores... He doesn't really care about the world but yeahhh his son is the most important part of his... Or to say his son is the reason he's alive!

Jun... Stop pouting and did you again call me eomma!!!! You silly brat hmmm"now he is ticking his son"

*********

Taehyung are you really serious?? You're gonna do that???! Asked a furious Jin he was really shocked at his cousin's words

Yes Jin Hyung I will.... I am gonna do that even if that is worng... Even If I have to sacrifice something I will still do that!!! Why can't you understand I can't let him go this time......

I know....... I know Tae but.... We really don't know what is gonna happen in future or it may effect your and his life!

I don't care about that... Nor I wanna know but I just want to show him how much........ h-how much I fucking love him... And he will understand this hyung one day.... He will... "Taehyung says with a little hope that he had.. but Jin was really tensed and confused on his brother's decision"

I don't know Tae but you know right I will always be with you no matter what but please bring that' old baby....

Hyung thank you and yeah you don't have to please me he's my angel I will indeed bring him back"both smiles at each other"

******

Jimin Hyung, please don't.... I don't want to please...

Look kookie you're always on work, work, workkkkk you should give some time on yourself too..." Jimin said to the bunny boy"

Hufff ok mister you don't have to be like Jinnie hyungie he's already enough!*the younger joked but immediately glup when he saw the olders red angry face"

You fucking Jeonnnnnnnnn wait I am not like Jin Hyung ok, I am cute, lovely, sexy jimin you brat..... Don't compare me with that oldy humpppp "the younger started laughing at this"

Yes yes you cute shorty hyung, thank God he's not here or else you would have been gone today"the younger can't stop his laughs"

Aishhh ok ok enough fighting let's go now....

They went to Mall....

Jungkook try this one, you will look cute...

Ahh I don't think so Jimine but for you I will try...

Saying that Jungkook left to trial room..

Ahh yeah again destiny????

Are you stalking me or what??

Do you really think like that..?

Oh please... Taehyung leave my hand jimin Hyung is waiting for me!

What if I say I will not...

Enough now Jungkook lost it... He yanked Taehyung's hand but now the older one pulled him against his chest... As the younger was a slight shorter than the older..... Slowly they looked into eachothers eye's... One is holding adoration.. love care... Emotions and the another one is confused, angry and somehow numb....

Are you really happy kook-ah? "The older one breaks the silence looking at bunny boy's eye's directly" are you really happy, you wanna....

Enough Taehyung let me go... I am not here to answer your questions! Please... "The younger one says as he pulled away from the older harshly"

Yes I am happy... Guess what I am more happy than before"the bunny boy said to  the older one but  the older can really sense how much the younger can lie so nicely"

Good for me kookie you're happy I am happy" other said and left from there"

Taehyung whyyyy... Why can't you understand!???

Maybe Jungkook acts strong, like he don't care about anything but he fucking do... he's just a Petal of Rose really soft but he have act like the throne.... it's Just he's afraid of losing the people he loves...or he's afraid to love again?? Or maybe not....

Jungkook you took so long?? "Jimin asked the younger" well did you try the dress??

Yes Jimin Hyung it'was pretty thank you for that nice choice.... and I am going to buy that... "The younger one said smiling" ohh ok kook let's go....

After the shopping jimin left... And Jungkook is in his home, standing at the door with so many questions in his mind..... He is so confused... About his life...

I........ I have to do something! I can't keep things like this forever', "Jungkook said"

******************

Omo 50 reads thank chu so much..... 💘

I love you guys ❤️

Please share your thoughts

Taekook forever
BTS forever
💜💜💜