Near Sided Dreams

« all they are and all they ever will be are near sided dreams»

Drea Heart has always been a dreamer. Dreaming of a better today. An even better tomorrow. Even a better life at times. But she stopped dreaming when she was fourteen. Why? Well, she was in a relationship. It was practically perfect. But we all know that nothing is perfect and nothing ever will be. Because if it seems perfect, then something bad will happen. And soon. And exactially that happened. But what was the bad thing that happened to cause her to stop dreaming? Alix Richard Hope. Who is Alix? What did he do to cause Drea to stop dreaming?

Ashton Irwin is a troublemaker. But he wasn't always a troublemaker. He used to be the good boy. Good grades. Good personality. Good life. Good family. Good everything. Until he was sixteen. That's when Aivlee Ann Evans came around. Caused him to actually live his life. Which eventually caused him to become a troublemaker. A title that has traveled with him since the day he met Aivlee. A title that's been hard to get rid of. A title that he hasn't had much success getting rid of.

Throw these two completely different lives together and what do you get? A shit ton of drama, dreams, and trouble.

****MATURE CONTENT: SEX, VIOLANCE, LANGUAGE, ETC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*****