Unanticipated Encounter

INT. MUSIC FESTIVAL VENUE - DAY

The bustling music festival is filled with excited fans. HANA, a young woman in her early 20s, wears a Tomorrow X Together hoodie and carries a backpack with the group's logo. She navigates through the crowd, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

HANA
(to herself, excitedly)
I can't believe I'm finally here! Tomorrow X Together is going to perform!

Hana finds a spot near the main stage, where TOMORROW X TOGETHER is set to perform. The crowd roars with excitement as the members take the stage, including SOOBIN, the charismatic leader of the group. Their energetic performance captures Hana's heart.

Hana watches Soobin with admiration as he sings and dances passionately. A smile forms on her face, and she feels an unexplainable connection to him.

HANA
(whispers)
There's something special about him.

As the performance ends, Soobin waves to the cheering crowd, and Hana's heart flutters. She realizes she wants to know more about him and Tomorrow X Together.

INT. HANA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Hana is back in her apartment, sitting in front of her laptop, typing fervently on social media and fan forums dedicated to Tomorrow X Together.

HANA
(typing)
"Soobin's performance today was incredible! His stage presence is out of this world. Can anyone tell me more about him?"

Hana scrolls through fan accounts and articles, devouring every piece of information she can find.

INT. HANA'S BEDROOM - LATER

Hana's bedroom is adorned with Tomorrow X Together posters and merchandise. She's still engrossed in her research, reading fan stories and watching videos of Soobin's interviews and performances.

HANA
(smiling)
Soobin is not just an amazing performer; he's also a genuinely sweet person.

INT. ONLINE FAN COMMUNITY - DAY

Hana interacts with other fans online, sharing her excitement about the music festival and her newfound admiration for Soobin.

FAN 1
(online)
Welcome to the fandom! Soobin is a talented leader with a heart of gold.

FAN 2
(online)
You're in for a wonderful journey with Tomorrow X Together!

INT. HANA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Hana's phone buzzes with notifications from fellow fans. She reads messages and replies with enthusiasm.

HANA
(typing)
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to supporting Tomorrow X Together and Soobin with all my heart.

INT. HANA'S BEDROOM - LATER

Hana lies on her bed, her mind filled with thoughts of Soobin and Tomorrow X Together.

HANA
(whispers)
This might be the start of something amazing.

A sense of excitement and anticipation fills Hana's heart as she drifts off to sleep, dreaming of future encounters with Soobin and the serendipitous love that may await her.

FADE OUT.