Supporting Each Other

INT. HANA'S APARTMENT - DAY

Hana is seated at her desk, surrounded by K-pop posters and Tomorrow X Together albums. Soobin video calls her, and her face lights up.

HANA
(excitedly)
Soobin! How's your day going?

SOOBIN
(smiling)
It's busy, but seeing your face makes it better.

They share the details of their respective days, Hana expressing the challenges she faces as a student and avid fan.

SOOBIN
(supportive)
You're juggling so much, Hana. I admire your dedication.

HANA
(softly)
And I admire how you handle the pressures of being an idol. It can't be easy.

SOOBIN
(nodding)
It has its moments, but having you to talk to makes a huge difference.

CUT TO:

INT. TOMORROW X TOGETHER DRESSING ROOM - NIGHT

Soobin prepares for a performance, surrounded by the buzz of the backstage chaos. Hana sends him a supportive message.

HANA (TEXT)
You've got this, Soobin! Your stage presence is incredible.

SOOBIN (TEXT)
Thanks, Hana. Your messages always boost my confidence.

They exchange words of encouragement, bridging the gap between the spotlight and Hana's everyday life.

CUT TO:

INT. HANA'S APARTMENT - LATER

Hana faces a challenging academic assignment. Soobin, through a video call, becomes her study buddy.

SOOBIN
(playfully)
I might not be the best at academics, but I can definitely be moral support.

HANA
(laughing)
That's all I need. Your moral support and maybe a bit of luck.

They study together, creating a bond that transcends their different worlds.

CUT TO:

EXT. CITY PARK - DAY

Hana and Soobin take a walk in the park, the refreshing breeze a welcome break from their respective pressures.

HANA
(smiling)
It's nice to step away from it all and just be us.

SOOBIN
(looking at Hana)
Absolutely. We're not just idol and fan; we're friends supporting each other.

CUT TO:

INT. HANA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Soobin faces a challenging decision in his career. Hana, understanding the weight of it, is there for him.

HANA
(serious)
Whatever you decide, Soobin, I'm here to support you.

SOOBIN
(grateful)
Knowing I have your support makes everything easier.

Their connection deepens as they navigate challenges together.

CUT TO:

INT. TOMORROW X TOGETHER CONCERT - NIGHT

Hana attends another concert, but this time she's backstage, supporting Soobin before the performance.

SOOBIN
(looking at Hana)
Having you here makes it feel even more special.

HANA
(teasingly)
Break a leg, Soobin. I'll be cheering you on.

Their dynamic showcases a love that goes beyond the boundaries of fandom and fame.

FADE OUT.