Series 1: THE WAYS

In April, when the temperature was moderately warm, many people visited the Cola Beach Resort, close to the Carvo Brigade. On that particular day, Brida and her family were at the beach, which is also home to some small businesses and karaoke bars. Brida went to buy some cold drinks, and surprisingly, that shop was owned by her cousin, whose name was Nia.

Nia: Hey Brida.

How are you doing, Brida? We haven't seen one another in a while.

Brida: I'm fine, and how about you?

Nia: I am doing great too. I'm just busy with my shop. You know, married life changes everything. How about you? Are you married too?

Bride: Nope! I'm still single.

Someone texted Brida's phone as she was organizing her belongings, and when she checked it, it was Nick.

Nick: Brida, how are you? It's me, Nick.

Brida: Oh, hey Nick, how are you?

Nick: What are you doing?

Brida: I'm packing my things on my way back to my work in Wales.

Nick: Oh, is that so? How long were you there?

Nia: By the way, I am going to introduce you to a soldier who is still a young man and a colleague of my husband.

Brida: Alright, as long as he's still young, single, and unmarried like me.

Nia: Yes, I'm pretty sure he is still single.

Later, as the two were conversing, a soldier entered the shop.

Hello Nia, Can I buy some chips?

Nia: Hello, sergeant, and I want to introduce you to my cousin Brida. You are at the right time, and my cousin is here.

At that point, the two individuals met.

Nick: "Brida," hello! It's good to meet you.

Brida: Hello! It's wonderful to meet you too, Nick.

Nia: Sargeant, my cousin is still single, just like you.

Nick: Really? But honestly, I'm in a rush; therefore, may I just have your phone number?

Brida: Okay, sure.

The two exchanged their mobile numbers at that time.

Nick: Brida and Nia, I have to leave, but I'll message you later, Brida, after work.

Nia and Brida: "Okay, sergeant."

Brida: I need to return to the beach, Nia, to bring these drinks and

Additionally, we'll be returning home shortly. And when I arrive, I'll be packing my things because I'm returning to my work in Wales.

Nia: How long will you be there?

Brida: I will be in Wales for another six months.

Nia: Just take care and keep in touch, Brida.

Brida: Yes, I will. Thanks, bye...

Brida returned to the beach, and they went home soon after four o'clock in the afternoon.

That time Brida was organizing her belongings, meanwhile someone texted Brida's phone, and when she checked it, it was Nick.

Nick: Brida, how are you? It's me, Nick.

Brida: Oh, hey Nick, how are you?

Nick: I have just finished work.