Part 8: Revelations

In the morning in the forest, Brida woke up early while Pierre was still asleep. Brida thought of taking a bath, but she had no other clothes except what she was wearing, so she took a bath naked. After a while, Pierre woke up, but when he noticed Brida was not there, he suddenly got up and looked for her while calling. 

Pierre: Ma'am, Ma'am Brida. 

When Brida heard him, she quickly grabbed her clothes to cover her naked body. And when he saw that she was naked, 

Pierre: I'm sorry.

 Brida: Sir, wait. Just look around first. I'll just get dressed first. 

Pierre: Ok, ma'am. By the way, maam, we have to walk to find something to eat, even fruits.

 After Brida got dressed, the two started walking. Meanwhile, Nick left the camp early and went to Inah's place. 

Inah: Babe, I miss you so much.

 Nick didn't say a word to her. 

Inah: Babe, why? Do you have a problem? Are you sad? You should be happy.

 Nick: Why should I be happy?

 Inah: Because we are together.

Inah gave him a hug as he undressed her and they both soaked in the bathtub. 

Inah: As long as we are together, I will continue to be very happy. How do you feel? 

Nick: I don't know if we'll stay together forever because I have certain problems to cope with. Inah: Hmm... 

Inah inhaled deeply, and shortly after, her phone rang. She quickly got out of the bathtub and left the bathroom. After some time, Nick abruptly got up and headed to the kitchen to grab some wine to drink, but he paused and listened to the discussion first.

 Inah: Let's alter our schedule. Those two haven't traveled very far, in my opinion, and you are aware of the jungle's layout. Return and murder them both. Nick then hurried back to the bathtub so Inah wouldn't see him.

Nick was dozing in the bathtub when Inah returned to the bathroom and cautiously opened the door. She approached Nick and gave him a kiss to help him awaken.

Inah: Hey, I'm back, babe. I apologize if I was a nuisance on the phone.

Nick: "Don't worry. It's fine."

Inah: You drink wine, did you go outside?

Nick: Yes, soaking in wine is quite relaxing.

Inah: Why you didn't tell me so I can get it for you.

Nick: No need and I don't want to disturb you.

Inah: Is it just like that or having some problem to relieve from wine?

Nick: Let's cheers

Inah: Cheers

Brida and Pierre were continuing exploring the jungle when they eventually discovered a fruit to eat. As they talked about their new plans, the two took a break and rested.

Brida: We need to leave this place.

Pierre: Yes, we consume this fruit for the time being to prevent starvation.

Brida: I miss my parents, but I despise Nick.

Pierre: Ma'am, calm down; we can make it work. After we eat, we'll find a significant river and move on to our intended overnight location. So in the morning, we may go on and follow the river, which will undoubtedly lead us out of this jungle.