Part 2: UNEXPECTED SURPRISE

It was bad weather in Hamlahya and the plane had just landed at Hamlahya Airport, it was three in the afternoon, after grabbing her luggage she was in a hurry to catch a taxi cab.  Brida hurried straight to the port to catch the final ship to Vikafra, where Nick was escorted. Finally, she made it, but sadly as the taxi approaches the port terminal gate the guards stop the taxi.

Guard: Good afternoon Ma'am. I would like to inform you that all ships are not permitted to sail due to bad weather.

Brida: Good afternoon too, Oh geez, what should I do now?

Guard: All passengers can stay at the port terminal.

Brida: Ok sir, I gotcha and thanks.

The taxi headed to the port terminal entrance. Brida grab her luggage and went off the taxi she directly walks headed near the exit door and found a chair where she can have a snap on the ship which Nick escorted, but it seems she can't spot no one is on the ship. She wants to make a phone call to Nick but her phone was off due to battery loss. She went to her seat and unexpectedly because of exhaustion, Brida fell asleep. And suddenly a man in uniform approached her to wake her up to transfer her a seat. As her luggage are blocking the way.

Ma'am! Ma'am! Excuse me please wake up.

When she raised her face, she gets shocked that it was Nick. They were both shocked.

Nick: Brida? Is it you?

Brida: Nick! 

The two laughs as they feel happy and surprised.

Brida and Nick: Is that you? ha-ha

And the two hugged at the same time in their joy and eagerness to meet.

Nick: Wait Wait, you cheated, you didn't even inform me that you are coming home.

Brida: Because I want to surprise you, but it's me who got surprised though, ha ha ha

Nick: Yeah, what time did you arrive?

Brida: I arrived at three in the afternoon.

Nick: You must be hungry then. Come and, let's have some dinner together.

Nick carried the luggage of Brida and they went to the nearest restaurant to eat dinner.

Meanwhile, at the restaurant...

Nick: After our dinner I will take you to the hotel so you can rest properly.

Brida: Mmm, just me? How about you?

Nick: In the terminal, I sleep in my hammock.

Brida: You can stay there too.

Nick: Well, I'll call my buddy to inform that I will stay with you ok.

Brida: Ok then

Nick called his colleague to ask for permission and after the two finished dinner, they went straight to the hotel.

Meanwhile,  at the Hotel.

Brida opened her luggage and gave Nick a gift.

Nick: What is it?

Brida: My present for you.

Nick: Thank you Brida, having you is enough gift from God for me.

Brida: Mmm, thank you. By the way, Nick, I'm going to take a shower first.

Nick: Ok Alright, and I'll just watch the show.

After a few minutes, Brida finished taking a shower and as Brida was leaving the bathroom, Nick couldn't help but catch a glimpse of her beautiful body wrapped only in a towel and at the same time took a nightgown and put it on. And then she sat down next to Nick to watch the show and talk about things that happened to them in their jobs.