BLURB

1. "Mind over Matter" (Thriller): Tobe, a schizophrenic, witnesses a murder and battles his own sanity to prove what he saw. Can he find a way to prove himself?

2. "Wedlocked" (Fantasy): Terah, saved from jungle justice by the mami wata, Spero, falls in love and builds a resort. However, an arranged marriage threatens to break their blood oath to marry only each other. Can Terah honor his promise despite his family's plans?

3. "What is a Woman?" (Dystopian fiction): In the 22nd century where bio androids replace women, Uche challenges the authorities' control and searches for the true meaning of womanhood. Can he find the answers he seeks?

4. "Someone to You" (Romance): Ruona's fiancé, Tope, suffers memory loss before their wedding. As he tries to help her remember, their relationship faces a strain. What will bring them together for their marriage?

5. "Surviving Surulere" (Urban fiction): Sewa is abducted in the urban surroundings of Surulere and finds herself trapped in a world of sexual exploitation. With the help of others in similar circumstances, can she find her way back to her aunt?

6. "The Print Age" (Utopian fiction): In a society where 3D printers fulfill every desire, a 13-year-old named Leke discovers a hidden truth that separates people in this seemingly perfect world. How does he unravel the mystery?

7. "MVP" (Adventure): Trapped in his deceased father's game world, Marvin must complete tasks without getting killed. But the thing is - his father never finished the final level's tasks. How does he escape this game world?

8. "Laws of Reflection" (Horror): Dimma's father had always warned her never to touch the mysterious mirror in his study. When she defied her father, what does she see on the other side of the mirror?