Assembly-Steven

"Garnet, Garnet! I found another gem! Who is it, who is it?!""That's Carnelian. She's the leader of a five gem group that fought with us called The Gems. Our name is based off of theirs. In that group there's Carnelian, Beryl, Jade, Auquamarine, and Onyx.""Okay!"The Gems! I wanna meet them! Is there really a gem named Beryl? Cool!"Steven! A gem is coming out of a gem!"I rushed over there and saw a green gem rise up into the air. A girl gem came out."Hi,"she said."I'm Jade. Pleasure to meet all. Garnet, lookin' fine. Pearl, nice outfit. Amethyst, mah gurl! Bring it in!""Woo! Love this gem!"Amethyst shouted. Jade was wearing a lime green cloak, a pair of leaf green fingerless gloves, forest green combat boots, a grass green t-shirt, and a pair of fabulous yellow green jeans."Where's Opal? Citrine? Obs? Where's the battle I came for?""They'll be coming soon with a couple of Opal's Japanese friends.""Alrighty then. Imma take a nap."Just then another gem appeared."Sup. Watashi wa berirudesu. Moningu nozoi.""Great. Beryl's hear.""Pearl, don't be sarcastic. I am fabulous.""Ber-Ber, yaaay!""Don't call me Ber-Ber, you big shiri.""That's not nice, Ber-Ber.""I'm not nice. I never said I was nice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that, two more of The Gems appeared. It was Carnelian that appeared last."Yaay! Car-Car is here!""Car-Car?""Yup. She's been using our names like that for the past hour. Ber-Ber, Car-Car, Aqua-Aqua, Ony-Ony, and Jade-Jade. She literally has been refering to herself as Jade-Jade. Literally.""Okay, thank you, Beryl. Jade, go take a nap.""Yes sir, old lady Car-Car.""Don't call me old lady.""Yes sir, young man."Okay. We now have the entire group of The Gems."Beryl, you're the sarcastic one. Jade, you're the childish one. Onyx, you're the one who hates everyone. Aquamarine, you're the pretty one. And Carnelian, you're the mom.""This is going to be a long day."