Battle-Obsidian

~Last Chapter!

War is horrible. It is full of hatred and death and sadness. It is unbearable to watch your cohorts suffer. Unfortunately, it has to happen. And today, I fight in one. As the onslaught of Homeworld hems kept on coming, we kept on fighting. I was broken apart from Amazonite because a ton of smaller gems kept on getting to us. Opal engaged battle with a gem called Jasper. She was brutal. Jasper and Opal fought for a few minutes, when Opal's scythe was briefly knocked out of her hand and Jasper head butted her hard in the head. Opal's gem was them smashed by Jasper."Opal!"Naoko screamed. Oh my god, Opal, I thought. Opal is gone. Why?! But we have to keep on fighting. We will mourn her later. The next gem lost was Peridot. Jasper bumped into her, then accidentally stepped on her gem. Poor Peridot. Why is this war so awful? Steven and Connie were fighting together against Smoky Quartz, Rose Quartz's sister. They finally overpowered her and made her retreat to her gem. They didn't smash it, though. I am glad. Steven put Smoky Quartz's gem into his cheeseburger backpack. Then, he and Connie went to collect more enemy and allie gems. They got about four more before they had to engage combat with Yellow Diamond. Jade was fighting Azurite, when Blue Diamomd took her out. Jade's gem wasn't smashed though. I moved it out of the way, but got injured. Into the gem I go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The war is over. We won. I'm healed and so is Jade, but there are some still healing, and some that are dead. The dead include Peridot, Opal, Iwasawa, Onyx, Citrine, and Auquamarine. They were brave and went down fighting. Peridot fell to Jasper. Opal was smashed and beaten by Jasper, too. Iwasawa went to Blue Diamond, Citrine fell to Snow Quartz, and Aquamarine went to Azurite. We took Iwasawa's body and burnt it. All the gem pieces went to a clear vase filled with water and flowers. Our next hours were spent mourning them. After we had done this, we started to clean up the damage and help the people back to Beach City. The temple that Steven and the Gems lived in was damaged, along with the lighthouse and the Big Donut. And that's the end. It wasn't happy, but it wasn't bad. It ended with few smiles and many tears, but we won. And that's okay.

Author's note-Lights is done! There is no second book coming out. Sorry ,ILoveLapisLazuli. But I am still deciding if that is what is going to happen or not. And if you haven't seen, we hit 1.9K views! Woo! Throw some streamers! Blow up balloons! Okay, bye now!