41.

We were standing in front of Max' penthouse. He lived in the same building as Lando so it took us only two minutes to get here.
"Just so you know.. you look absolutely stunning" Lando whispered as he leaned closer to me. His arm was wrapped around my waist, his face buried in my neck.
Just in that moment Max opened the door and rolled his eyes laughing. "Hi mate" he said to grab Lando's attention. "Oh hi, this is Aimée, she's my girlfriend" he introduced me to him.
And there was another look I didn't see before, he was proud to call me his girlfriend.

"Hi Max, nice to meet you" I said as I put my hand out to him but he quickly shook his head and hugged me. "We give hugs in this house" I wasn't a big hugger myself, especially not with people I didn't know, but for some reason I didn't really mind this hug.

We walked in his penthouse, Lando was still holding my hand as Max was showing us around, or showing me around because I was pretty sure Lando saw it all before.
"Oh my God" I said as I walked to his balcony. This view was even nicer than Lando's view, but for some reason, I still liked Lando's view more.
"She has a thing for nice views" Lando explained to Max, who just laughed a little.
After our tour of the balcony, Max took us to the kitchen. There was a woman standing behind the counter. A woman I already saw before.

Watch out he steals sausages.
You should worry less about me and more about your date.

It was the girl he was on a date with that evening at the bar. I looked at her, she was already looking at me with a smile on her face.
Why was she here and why was she looking at me like that?
"I'm Kelly, I'm his girlfriend" she pointed at Max. I looked at Max and back at her. "But.. I thought..?" I stuttered as I looked at Lando.
"I was on a date with her" he finished my sentence.
Max looked at us, confused to say the least. "What happened?" he raised his eyebrow as he looked at Kelly. "I met her a couple of months ago when Lando and I were waiting for you at that bar, you were stuck in your meeting, and they were flirting with each other" she explained.
"We weren't flirting" Lando and I both said at the same time. "They definitely were flirting" Kelly nodded as she looked at Max. They both started laughing.
We most definitely weren't flirting.

The entire evening went amazing after that. I really liked them and they were so cute together. I wondered if they thought the same thing about Lando and I.
"So Aimée, you work at Lando's favorite store?" Max said as he looked at me. "I am, for now. I almost finished my Marketing degree" I was proud of myself. I never thought I would be able to do that while working at the store.
I noticed how Lando was looking at me with a smile on his face. He was proud as well.
He put his hand on my thigh as he was stroking it softly. God, he wasn't making this an easy dinner at all.
"Marketing huh? Interesting" Max said as he crossed his arms.
I nodded, but I had no idea what he meant by that. I was way too distracted by Lando's hand which was now going under my dress.
"Are you ready for the next race?" Max turned his attention to Lando, who didn't really expected that, he was also way too distracted.
"Uh, yeah I am" Lando nodded. His fingers were playing with the hem of my panties but fortunately Kelly saved me. "Come on Aimée. The guys are gonna talk about racing so let's go outside for a while" I nodded as Lando's took his hand back, I kissed his lips quickly before getting up.

"You guys are so cute" Kelly said as we were sitting on the balcony together with a glass of wine. I never expected to be sitting on the balcony of a penthouse in Monaco. "Thanks, I'm sorry by the way. I thought you were his date that night" she started laughing a little.
"It's okay, I knew you guys would end up together" she sipped a little from her glass. She was so elegant.
"It just took us a little while to figure that out" I chuckled as I looked at Lando. He was laughing with Max, I could hear his laugh all the way from here.
"I think I love him" I blurted out, even I was surprised. Did I just admit that I love him? "Like him" I corrected myself quickly.

I didn't love him, not already, there was no way.
I definitely like him, a lot. But love? No, not love.
What was this guy doing to me?